Chapter Six

(Y/N)'s POV:

DAMN IT! GOD DAMN IT!

There is another Kira! I knew it! This copycat is nothing like the actual Kira. God damn it.

"Alice?" I immediately snapped out of my thoughts.

"Huh?"

"Are you alright?" L asked me.

"Oh yeah I'm alright it's just, this case is kinda getting to me but I'll be okay." I said.

"You normally always smile and look so happy but you look mad and depressed." L said. I guess he's noticed I'm a little out of my happy place. "Smile for me? Really smile?"

I giggled and gave him a big smile. It felt nice to smile I really love to smile and make others happy. I looked at L and saw he was smiling as well. His smile is so cute I wish he would smile more often.

"There's that beautiful smile." He said. "Your smile makes me smile."

"I'm glad to hear that Ryuzaki." I said blushing. Ugh he's like an adorable panda bear.

   Light has recently come in and I did not want to be near him what so ever. I excused myself and took a little was to clear my head. I then remembered my dream from the flight and Light was that man that told me he was Kira. Ugh, I can't just say he's Kira because of a dream I had but, I still suspect him more than L does. The kid just acts way too perfect it's like he's a robot.

   I continued walking and thinking about the investigation until my mind wondered onto a topic that I didn't think I would be thinking about really. L. Shit, I've got fallen hard for this guy, he's smart, kind, he's got little quirks, and he's just my kind of guy really in general. I haven't really experienced this before, well I have but I was younger and stupid I didn't know what love was, I still don't even really know what it is! Ugh I need to get back to the Task Force.

   I walked back to where everyone was and I saw that L was talking about Light making a script to lure the second Kira right to us. I can see what he's doing he's tying to see how Light would portray Kira. 

~time skip~

   "Hey Alice, do you think this is alright?" Light asked me handing me the script.

   I looked over the paper while L was sitting on the couch waiting for my response along with Light. 

   "I think you did an excellent job, Light, but if we don't remove the part where it says 'you are free to kill L, then he's gonna end up dead."

  "Yes, thank you Alice." L said and Light laughed.

   "Well sorry I guess I got a bit carried away playing the part." Light said. "Feel free to change whatever you like."

   "Thank you Light, you've done a great job." I said smiling at him.

Misa's POV:

   "I am Kira." I heard the deformed voice say.

   "It worked! I knew he'd answer me." I said happily.

   "The true Kira, the one shown on Sakura TV is a pretender." The message kept playing and I watched eagerly to what he had to say.

L's POV: 

   A few days later after we sent in the fake Kira message we got a answer from the second Kira. I sat down in a chair so I could watch the copy Watari sent. (Y/n) sat on the arm rest next to me and she looked a bit freaked out. I looked at her hand and hesitantly held it, I waited for her denial but she gripped my hand tighter and I smiled.

   "Kira, thank you for your reply, please do not worry I will follow your orders." I heard the second Kira say.

   "Wow,"

   "I can't believe it worked."

   "I really want to meet you. I don't think you have the eyes but, you don't have to worry I would never kill you, that's a promise."  The eyes? What the hell does that mean? Is it a code for something? "Please tell me how I can meet you without the police finding out. When we meet, we can confirm our identities by showing our Shinigami to each other."

   "S-shinigami?" (Y/n) said obviously afraid. I yelled and fell out of my seat, I was terrified.

   "Shini-gami?" I said. "Am I supposed to believe that?" I looked over and saw (y/n) keeled down next to me concerned.

   "Are you alright, Ryuzaki?" She asked sweetly.

   "Ryuzaki, of course Shinigami don't exist," I heard Light say. I looked at him and calmed down a little.

   "You're probably right but I remember that Kira had those criminals write something about Shinigami." I said

   "So shouldn't we assume this is the same Kira?" Mr. Yagami asked.

   "I don't think so, if this was the Kira we normally are dealing with he wouldn't have replied to our video." (Y/n) said.

~time skip~

   (Y/n)'s POV:

   We received journal entry from the second Kira, the update on the 30th really caught my eye along with L's. We showed it to Light to see what he thinks but we gave him a few minutes to think.

   "So what do you think Light?" I asked him.

   "At this point I'd say he's being stupid." He said.

   "Yeah, I agree." Matsuda said. "I mean its completely obvious he wants to meet Kira at the home game." 

   "To be honest, its so stupid..." L said eating a piece of chocolate. "That I'm not even sure how to deal with this."

   I excused myself and stood outside the hotel to get some fresh air just to think about everything that's happened. Kira....

   I sighed and took out my phone and checked up on the news, nothing new or important really but L wanted me to always check up on it when everyone else was too busy. I watched the news for another few minutes until I decided to walk back inside.