Rant Time

Okay I just watched the new Death Note movie on Netflix and I absolutely hated it. Nothing was correct in the movie at all.

   First of all Light's name is not Light Turner, his mother was not killed in a tragic car accident. He apparently has no sister at all and he didn't seem like the totally crazed Kira we know.

   The way they portrayed Misa was awful they changed her name to Mia which was changed to be more American which I hate. Death Note is a anime a Japanese TV series from a JAPANESE manga! Misa is a sweet girl who is very girly with her little gothic twist to it but, instead they made her some smoking slutty cheerleader!

   And do not get me started on L, they made L absolutely insane. That's not who L is, L is a detective who's identity is secret from everyone. I hate to say it I really do but L is described as a pale man with baggy eyes not black. Also, L never once showed his face to the public and never spoke publicly to people.

   Near, Mello, Matsuda, Aizawa, and most of the other Task Force members don't exist! I know they have to cut some things out but they could at least make it actuate to the anime as much as they could but no!

   I just absolutely despised the movie but if you guys liked it then I'm sorry about this rant and my opinions about the movie. I hope you all do get a chance to watch it but it was very hard for me to get through it.

   I'm sorry ❤️