Chapter 2: Going Back To School.

Peeta's POV

Waking up to the sound of my annoying alarm clock. Great. Today, I am going back to school. Another day of Delly. I wish Delly would die in a hole. That would make my day. Just kidding but she is so annoying.

I whack the top of the alarm clock with my hand and I sit up in my bed. I look out the window and I see Katniss has just woken up. She lives right next to me so. But I don't think she knows that because she never pays enough attention to me to know that.

I get out of the bed and take a quick shower and I put on a orange shirt with jeans. I grab my phone and my bag and I walk downstairs. I don't live in a big house nor a small house. But Katniss's house is huge!

I grab a piece of toast and I head out the door just as soon as Katniss comes out her house. I never knew Katniss had a little sister. As soon as her sister sees me, she tugs on Katniss's sleeve and she asks her something. Katniss looks at me and turns back to her sister. Katniss nods and Katniss is being pulled over to me.

Katniss's POV

I wake up to my phone going off remembering that today we have school. I look out the window to see Peeta getting out of his bed. I do the same and I take a shower, put on a green V-neck top, ripped skinny jeans and I curl my hair.

I walk down the stairs and I see Prim waiting for me. "Ready little duck?" She nods and we walk out the door.

Prim sees Peeta and she tugs on my sleeve. "Katniss, who's that?" I turn to him and back to Prim. "That's Peeta. Do you want to say hi?" She nods and the next thing I know I am being dragged over to him. "Hi, i'm Prim. Are you Peeta?" "Yea, I am. Um..." he says. "I'm sorry. She wanted to say hi." I say looking in his blue eyes.

"It's okay." he says looking at me. "Can we walk with you?" asked Prim. I was just about to protest when Peeta spoke up. "Sure that's cool with me." I nod and we walked to Prim's school. 

~Timeflash~

~at school~

Peeta's POV.

We walk in the school and as soon as people see us, the start whispering. We don't say anything and Katniss just walks off to Clove Silvers and her other friends. I go to my friends. They are Finnick, Gale, Marvel, and Gale. 

"So, what's up with you and the cheerleader?" Finnick teases. I slap his arm playfully. "Ow! That hurt!" he says. "Baby." I whisper to myself. The first bell rings and we go to class. Katniss's Friends are Glimmer, Clove, Annie, and Johanna. Johanna gave Katniss a nickname, I think it's brainless. I'm not 100% sure why she picked that but who cares.

Class flies by quickly and now i'm going to music class. It seems like Katniss and her friends are going to. Then what surprises me the most is that Delly walks up to Katniss and i can just barely hear what they are saying. By the way, i am not an eavesdropper. "Hey Kitty Kat!" says Delly. 

"Delly, leave us alone." Says Clove. "But why would I do that? I know that Katniss and Peeta are friends and I know that she can get me and Peeta together. Now why dont you help out a friend?" The second part really suprises me the most is that she thinks that me and Katniss are friends.

"I hardly even know Peeta. He doesnt like you. I can tell by the way helooks at you."

"Yea right. Why would you talk to him? He would never like you. I hear that you are a stuck up cheerleader and nobody likes you. And what about your dad? You have been lying to everyone about him. I doubt he died." That must of triggered something on Katniss because she looks real upset yet mad.

"Oh my god! Just for that i wouldnt consider talking to Peeta for hoocking you to up. He wouldnt want that anyway! Never talk to me again!" and with that, her and her friends stromed off.

I wonder what was up with Delly saying that Katniss's dad died. What ever she ment to do, it was sick!  

~Hey guys I hope you like this Chapter. Sorry if it's too short. Next chapter will be up soon. 

Smiley Face :)~