Chapter 13: The Pool Party. Part 3

Katniss's POV

"I'm hungry." Says a whining Finnick.

"Okay. What do you guys want?"I ask.

"Food." Says Cato

"No dip! I was going to make you eat rocks." I say

"Really?" Finnick looks concerned.

"No! Not really, but I could make you eat rocks. I'm not afraid to make you eat them." I say smirking.

Finnick scoots farther away from me. I smile at that. I find it funny.

"You better be scared now. You could wake up tomorrow in my pool." I say. "Okay but really, what should I get for us to eat?" I ask standing up.

"Go get Cheese-its!" Says Finnick. I walk to the door and smack the back of his head. I stop walking remembering that I have to ask them about the trip for my cheer competition. I have to leave in one month. Two weeks after Prom. I still don't have a Prom date. Depressing. I hope I am asked in a special way if I get asked.

I go inside and get Cheese-its. I walk back out and I put the bowl on the table and I lay down and I decide how I am going to ask them about going to England for my competition.

"Hey guys, how do you feel about going to England for a week?" I ask still laying there with my eyes closed. They must of thought I was crazy.

"What?" They all ask at the same time.

"You heard me." I say sitting up.

"Why?" asks Glimmer.

"Well, I have a competition in a month and I wanted to bring all of you guys including Gale and Johanna. But they aren't here so I will ask them on Monday. And speaking of which, who has a Prom date?" I say.

"I think just you and Peeta." Says Clove. Peeta instantly stands up grabbing my wrist and pulling me inside.

"Peeta let go! You know I hate being dragged." He stops and lets go of my wrist. We are in my room. I grab my wrist and start rubbing it. 

"Katniss can I ask you something?" Peeta says lifting my chin to look at him. Then and there I now exactly what he is going to ask and exactly what I am going to say.

~Hey... whats up? I am wondering what you think of this chapter and i'd love if you would start commenting about what you think.

I am going to start asking you a question every chapter but only in this book.

Q: Have you ever read the last page of the book and then read the book?

A: For every book I do. Mwuhahaha.

YA: Comment what your answer(YA) is. I would love feedback about this chapter.

Smiley Face! :)~