Chapter 3: Stepping Out Of Our Comfort Zone.

Chapter 3: Stepping Out Of Our Comfort Zone.

I walk in to the music room to find everyone there but class dint start yet. then my eyes find Katniss who is sitting there tapping her foot on the floor vigorously. 

"Katniss are you okay?" I ask. that seems to make her notice that everyone is in class. She looks at me and nods. I can tell she is lying but I don't push it. The bell rings and the teacher comes into the room. "Welcome to Music class. I am Mr. Cinna. Today you and a group are to sing a song in front of the class. You may pick your partner or group." Katniss stands up with Clove, Glimmer, and Annie. I don't know who to perform with.

Katniss's POV

Me and my girls decide on the song called 'Wings'. Its by little Mix. Annie LOVES Little Mix

Well that's not the case for when we sing this song. But this song has so many things that are alike about this guys that he will think we are singing about them. "Okay, if all of you have picked a song, i want all of you guys to put your groups name on a piece of paper and put it in the bowl." he says pointing to that bowl by him. Annie gets up and writes all of our names on a piece of paper and puts it in the bowl.

She comes back and we all wait for the other people to be done.

once everyone put there name in the bowl, Mr. Cinna put his hand in the bowl and read the names.

"First to sing is... Peeta, Finnick, and Cato." I am so relieved that it wasn't us first.

They get up in the front and they start singing.

Lately I been, I been losing sleep

Dreaming about the things that we could be

But baby, I been, I been prayin' hard

Said no more counting dollars

We'll be counting stars

Yeah, we'll be counting stars

I see this life

Like a swinging vine

Swing my heart across the line

In my face is flashing signs

Seek it out and ye shall find

Old, but I'm not that old

Young, but I'm not that bold

And I don't think the world is sold

I'm just doing what we're told

I feel something so right

By doing the wrong thing

And I feel something so wrong

By doing the right thing

I couldn't lie, couldn't lie, couldn't lie

Everything that kills me makes me feel alive

Lately I been, I been losing sleep (hey!)

Dreaming about the things that we could be

But baby, I been, I been prayin' hard (hey!)

Said no more counting dollars

We'll be counting stars

Lately I been, I been losing sleep (hey!)

Dreaming about the things that we could be