Chapter 19: What To Think

When we all get inside, we get ready. Glimmer said the night before the competition, we have to put these things called curl former's in our hair to have our hair curled the next morning.

"Are you guys ready?" asks Glimmer.

We all nod and head off to the airport. 

When we get to the airport, I realize that it is 6:00 am! I am sitting next to Peeta, and my eyes feel really heavy. I feel a rope pulling me to the dark realm filled with sleep. I rest my head on Peeta's shoulder and he doesn't seem to mind. I don't know what yo think around him. So what if we went to homecoming together.

(I didn't feel like writing about that. and if I said Prom, it was supposed to be homecoming. Prom is in Book 2.)

Peeta never asked me out and it kinda brings me down. I really like Peeta. Peeta never really said anything about it and I sometimes feel like he only asked me to homecoming so he won't have to go by himself.

I am interrupted by someone shaking my shoulder saying that we have to get on the plane. I recognize that voice and it belongs to Peeta.

I stand up and get my suit case and we make our way to the transporter to get on the plane. We put our bags on the luggage transporter thingy. Before we got rid of our suitcases, us girls got things to keep us busy.

I got my iPhone and my iPod 5 and ear buds. I put in my ear buds and listen to a song by imagine dragons. I put on their album and start with Demons.

I slowly fall asleep moments before we take off flight.