Chapter 11: The Pool Party Part 1.

Katniss's POV

My next class is Science but the teacher is always drunk. So pretty much, we can do whatever we want.

I walk in and the group is at a table talking and the teacher sleeping. When the bell rings, it snaps the teacher from his sleep so fast it's hilarious.

"QUIET!" he yells at everyone. "I am going to sleep and you guys so what ever."

As soon as he is done talking, you can hear him snore.

"Okay, guys, i was thinking all of us meet at Katniss's house and we go swimming." Says Clove.

Wait why my house? Clove you have a pool." I say.

"Yes but mine is green and yours is clear and under ground."

"True. Fine!" I say defeated.

"When do we meet there?" Asks Peeta.

"Right after school. Girls wear bikinis and guys wear whatever boys wear to go swimming.I don't want to go into detail." Says Glimmer. We all laugh.

~TimeFlash~

~After School~

I run in my house and throw my car keys on the couch.

"PRIM!" I yell. 

"UPSTAIRS!" she yells back.

I run up the many stairs to her room.

"Prim. My friends are coming over soon so you can go to Rue's house. You can sleepover there if you want. I'll pick you up tomorrow." She nods and quickly packs her stuff.

I run up the many stairs to my room. God! Why does our house have to be so big?

I change into my neon orange spandex twisted bandeau.

Adorable. Did I mention that I have a belly bottom pierce? It has three small diamonds on my bellybutton. Cute.

I put on a white spaghetti strap tank top and short denim shorts. I put on flip flops.

I got back to Prim's room and she is sitting on her bed on her phone.

"You ready?" I ask. She nods. 

I bring her to Rue's and I go back to my house to get ready. I put the beach chairs back by the huge under ground pool.

The doorbell rings right as I finish setting up everything.

I run to the door and everyone is there. I show them back to my pool. We all pick a chair but the guys take their shirts off and jump in the pool.

The girls and me just take off our clothes so we are in our bikinis. When the guys come back from the bottom, they just stare.

"Take a picture it will last longer." I say. The guys laugh. I catch Peeta's gaze at me. I turn and I lay on the chair. I put my sunglasses on and I put on music because other then the guys, it's quiet.

About a minute later, it's too quiet. I take my sunglasses off and I don't see the guys. I turn to the girls and they shrug.

Then I feel someone pick me up and that person is wet.

"Put me down!" I say. The girls scream too. I look to see who is holding me. Of course it's Peeta. He has an evil grin.

"Don't you dare!" I say smiling. I hear a loud splash and I see the guys just threw the girls in the pool. Peeta is walking to the  edge of the pool and he throws me in.

I get back to the surface and I glare at the boys. The are laughing so hard. I want to kill them!

The pool is deep and I can't touch. They are lucky I can swim.

"FINNICK!" Yells Annie.

"CATO!" Cloves looks really mad.

"PEETA!" I yell at him. They look at us and they are all smirking.

"I am going to kill you guys so hard!" I yell.

"Oh... Kitty got claws." Finnick says with a big smile.

We get out of the pool and we dry off.

When the guys aren't looking, we go up to them and we push them in the pool.

~Hey guys. If any of you know how to post pictures for the story, text me and you might be able to see what Katniss's bikini looks like. I hope you like this chapter. 

PEACE OUT and Smiley Face! :)~