Chapter 7: The Mattress

~The next Morning~

Finnick's POV

I wake up and it looks like the girls are still asleep, and Peeta. It look at the guys and they nod for an okay and grin. we stand up and we walk over to the mattress. 

"One, Two, THREE!" and with that done we all jump on the mattress and the girls fall off screaming. 

"Finnick!" Glimmer snaps. I look over and I see Katniss fall right beside Peeta. "Aww."

"Your dead Finnick!" Katniss snaps. "I'd run if I were you." Says Peeta.

Peeta's POV

I wake up to see Katniss fall right beside me. "Aww." says Finnick. I want to slap him.

"Your dead Finnick!" Katniss says."I'd run if I were you." I say. Finnick runs out her door and the girls run after him. I'm surprised that they didn't brake anything. Even Katniss. Considering how light she is. 

I stand up and I look out the back to see the girls have tied Finnick to a tree and they are laying in the grass on their backs. I open the door and walk out. The girls look like they are sleeping.

"Peeta, please help me?"Finnick asks. "Sorry dude,your on this yourself." I say.  He glares at me and Katniss gets up and walks inside. 

"Aren't you going to untie me?" Finnick asks. "Nope." says Katniss from over her shoulder. The rest of the girls get up and walk inside.

~Hey guys. I finished the chapter. Yippie. Hope you like it. New chapter will be out soon. 

Smiley Face! :)~