Chapter 18: Peachy... Just peachy.

Last night was fun. After school, the group came to my house with their suit cases and today we are heading to the airport for England. 

Guess what? Annie and Clove joined cheer and they are cheering with me at finals in Britain. Our coach said that the team needed a make up person and Glimmer didn't hesitate to assign for the job. Coach Katie also said that we have a new cheer member but we will met her in Britain. I don't know who she is but I have a bad feeling. 

Ever since Delly "threatened" me, I have been really jumpy. I know what the girl can do. Before I met Peeta, she would torture me and spread rumors about me that would make me get hurt. 

I cant think about what Delly could do to me because I have to wake up eight sleepy teens. Yea, there are ten of us right, Yes there are,but me and Finnick woke up and we decided to have fun waking everyone else up.

"Okay, so I get the wipe cream, bucket of water, air horn, and feathers, you get the honey, sand, glitter, and pillow fluff." He nods and smiles and we get our stuff and set up everything. When we are ready, I give an air horn to Finnick and i count down to one with my fingers. When I get to one, we slam our hands down on the button to make the air horns go off. We throw the air horns and run and hide. We hear footsteps pounding on each floor looking for us both.

I am hiding in a tree outside and Finnick is hiding who knows where.

I am at the top of the tree so nobody can see me. I hear the screen door open and close and I see an angry looking Peeta and Clove. "Katniss!" They shout. They aren't getting me down any time soon. All I know is that me and Gale are the only two who can climb trees. Not Peeta nor Clove. But Clove is scary when you give her a knife.

One time, when Clove was over, I went upstairs and Clove was cutting something with a knife because someone got her mad and I gave her a knife to take her anger out on and let me just say, bad idea! I can down the stairs and Clove threw the knife and it was inches from my face and stuck in the wall. The hole is still in the wall. I haven't been near Clove when she has a knife ever. And nobody knows that she almost took me out with a knife. When we tried getting the knife out, she pulled it but whammed me with her elbow right in my face. Thing is, it was yesterday.

My nose still hurts. Clove and Peeta are know searching the yard for me but i am not coming down until they get clean.

Clove looks at the tree that I am in but looks away. I thought she wound go away and look somewhere else but she looks at the tree again and eyes it for a moment. 

She has a look that says that I have been spotted. I try climbing higher but my foot slips and I fall to the ground. I land on my back and pain soars through me. "Katniss Down!" I yell.

"Katniss! Oh my god, Katniss, are you okay?"

"Peachy... Just peachy." I grunt. Peeta runs over to me and tries to help me up but I reject it because he looks like a chicken.

He looks upset. "Peeta, you can help me when you don't look like a chicken." He looks down and blushes. I hear the door open and close and I see everyone run over to me. They all cleaned up but Peeta. Clove just got wet with the bucket of water.

"Katniss!" I hear Finnick, Glimmer, Cato, and Annie yell, the others are still shocked that I feel.

I lift my arms up and Glimmer takes my hands and helps me up. "Thanks."