Chapter 12: The Pool Party Part 2

Peeta's POV

Us guys have been pushed into the pool by the girls. I come up from the bottom and the girls are cracking up. I get out and so do the girls and we hug them to get them wet.

They shriek and it hurts my ears. We all throw the girls in the pool and we jump in after them.

I find Katniss above the water and she doesn't notice me. I go under her and put her on my shoulders. I can just barely touch the bottom of the floor of the pool. When I get above I hear Finnick yell:

"CHICKEN BATTLE!" Annie is on Finnick, Glimmer is on Marvel, and Clove is on Cato. We all go into the middle of the pool and Glimmer just falls from lose of balance. Katniss is a cheerleader so she has lots of balance. Katniss pushes Annie off with no problem. But when it comes to Clove, that's a different story. Katniss almost falls off but then Cato throws her off and laughs. When Katniss least expects it, I get out from under her and she falls.

"Peeta!" she swims over to me and smacks the back of my head.

"Now what was that for?" I ask her.

"You dunked me!" She says on the verge of laughing. I go under the water on I pick her up and she is screaming my name. I throw her across the pool.

"Peeta! You will pay." She says getting up on her chair drying off. When she faces me, I just realized that she has a belly button pierce. I must have been staring at her because she is saying my name.

"Peeta. What are you staring at?" Asks Finnick. 

"Why do you have a belly button pierce?" Asks Marvel.

"We all do." Says Annie and Annie, Clove, Glimmer get out of the pool showing off their pierce.

"Why does that surprise you? I have had for months. We all have."

"Never mind." Says Cato.

"Whatever..." They say at the same time. They all lay on the chair and I get out too. I sit on my chair and its next to Katniss. 

~Hey guys. Their will be a part three btw. 

PEACE OUT and Smiley Face! :)~