Chapter 5: Competition.

Katniss is amazing. When we were in the meadow, she really got my attention. Before she was practically screaming her head off, I didn't know that one comment about her dad could set her off. But when we were waiting for the fence, I felt like she was really different then other girls. In a good way.

"Katniss can we talk?" She looks at my confused. "Um... sure." She says with an even more confused yet worried look on her face. "Let's go to my house and talk." I say. She nods and we head to my house.

Nobody is home at my house right now so we are alone and no eavesdropping. I sit on my couch and Katniss follows sitting across from me. "So what did you want to talk about?" She asks. "Well, I just have to get this out. I have strong feeling for you." She is blushing. I think I am too.

"I have strong feeling to you too. I just haven't figured out if they are good or bad yet." She says smiling. "But don't worry I'll tell you when I figure them out." We both smile and Katniss gets up to leave. I grab her wrist and she looks startled. " She looks at me. "I have too go, but you can come if you want?" "Where are you going?"

"I have a cheer competition" I stand up and I smile. "Well , since you brought it up, why not." She smiles and kisses my cheek. I blush and so does she. "Okay then, let's go." We walk out and we walk to her car. When we get there, Katniss grabs a bag out of the backseat. We walk in and she says she has to go get ready. I nod and I go to the gym and its all set up for the competition.

There is a big blue mat on the floor. I wait for it to start.

Katniss's POV

I walk to the back of the gym and I meet the girls back there. Even if they don't cheer, they are still aloud backstage where the cheerleaders are.

"Hey Katniss. Good luck out there. I say after this, that us girls and the guys crash and your place since nobody is ever there." Says Annie. I am already ready. I still need Annie to do my makeup. She asks always wants to do my makeup. "Annie, makeup?" I ask. She nods and I hand her my makeup bag.

She does my makeup then the next thing I know is when Annie is done, I am being attack by the guys. There are all hugging me and I have the biggest smile on my face. "Hey! Be careful. I just did her makeup!" Says Annie.

They let go of me and they all start talking and then I bring up the sleepover. "Hey guys, after this, we are all crashing at my house. Got it?" They all nod and my other cheerleaders come up to me and say we are performing next.

The guys and my girls walk back to the seats.

Peeta's POV

Katniss and the other cheerleaders come out to the floor. They get in their spots and then they start doing these stunts that if I did, I would brake all my bones.

Katniss is in a group stunt and she is in the very middle and she is thrown in the air and does these twirls. Crazy things. When they are done, we all get up and we go backstage. We see Katniss. And we sneak up on her and we literally run up to her and tackle her in a group hug.

"Guys! Really? Can you put me down?" She says with a big smile on her face. We let go and she went off to get changed and take off her makeup. After what seems like forever. We finally get announced first place! That's amazing! I get my trophy I earned and we leave.

~timeflash~

~Katniss's house

We arrive at Katniss's house and we all end up on the couch watching movies all night. We eat popcorn and we are being lazy. Not doing anything. "Hey Peeta can you help get the air mattress out?" I nod and me and Katniss go and her the mattress from her storage room.

~hey what's up? Comment what you think about this chapter. Sorry if you don't like it. I was tired last night. Peace out and Smiley Face on :)~