Chapter 17 : I DESERVE ICE CREAM!!!

A/N Sorry i waited to update so long. I had a lot of homework. I also didn't like the comments I got previously. I didn't have an idea but I do now. And two days ago I got my fingers smashed under a textbook so its hard to write with two fingers taped together. But I am toughing it out. Okay so if you read my latest A/N, you would see my last comment that said to put the puzzle pieces together so I am going to try to end it in a cliffy. Sorry, but what I want you guys to do is comment what you think happened. Thanks. And if I make any spelling mistakes, blame it on me tapped fingers. Oh and if you didn't look already, and chapter 14, I put Daft Punk on the chapter so you can listen to it. The title of this chapter when you get to the end of the chapter...

Chapter 17

Okay so this morning, my sister slammed the door and my fingers were still where the door closed and now I have three broken fingers.

I am heading to music and today we are performing the song. I am pretty confidant that I get my two parts down and I hope Finnick and Peeta do too. I have to say that me and Peeta have the most parts. Finnick, not as much. Cato, he doesn't have any.

I am in the class and Cashmere is explaining who is going first. Turns out, my group is, yay! (Note the sarcasm.)

When I get in my seat, Peeta asks me what happened to my fingers. I forgot to tell him about what Prim did but I don't really care anymore. I tell him its no big deal but he doesn't buy it and rolls his eyes and turns back to his conversation with Finnick. Did I mention that Finnick and Peeta are like brothers?

"Okay. So The Pentatonix group first. Then Little Mix second, then we will see what happens after that." Me, Finnick, Cato, and Peeta stand up and go to the stage. Cato starts with his random sounds. He thought he was special because he gets the special part and I told him that he is special all right. He didn't see it my way but Peeta and Finnick did.

Mitch [Katniss]

Buy it, use it, break it, fix it,

Trash it, change it, mail - upgrade it,

Mitch & Scott [Katniss & Peeta]

Charge it, point it, zoom it, press it,

Snap it, work it, quick - erase it,

Mitch, Scott,& Avi [Katniss, Peeta,& Cato]

Write it, cut it, paste it, save it,

Load it, check it, quick - rewrite it,

Mitch, Scott, Avi, & Kirstie [Katniss, Peeta,& Cato]

Plug it, play it, burn it, rip it,

Drag and drop it, zip - unzip it,

Mitch, Scott, & Kirstie [Katniss & Peeta]

Lock it, fill it, call it, find it,

View it, code it, jam - unlock it,

After that, Finnick started making those odd noises that he had been practicing.

We are starting to get the beginning because that is all we have been working on.

Mitch, Scott, & Kirstie [Katniss & Peeta]

Surf it, scroll it, pause it, click it,

Cross it, crack it, switch - update it,