Chapter 8: Secret Admirer.

Katniss POV

I get up in the morning with the same routine: get up, take a shower, get dressed, curl my hair or braid it, but today it's in a braid, and go to school. Boring. I drop Prim off at school. I don't use my car because it's not worth it. The school is so close that I can walk. 

When I get to my locker, I see a card sticking out from my locker. I take it out and open it.

x Roses are red, Violets are blue. Candy is sweet, and so are you.

                                                                                    X Always.

I have a secret admirer. How sweet but who is it from? I have got to find out but when ever this happens to someone, it always turns out to be a creep. And I really don't want that to happen to me. 

I am clueless to who it could be. And if I don't find out, who knows what will happen. The person who wrote it could get upset because I haven't figured it out. I will get mad because how on earth am I supposed to figure who it is if they don't give me any hints to who it is? Crazy. But I don't have time to think about who it is. The cheer team is going somewhere epic and I need to think if my friends should come or not. But I know they would want to. So I need to find out when to say where all of us are going. Not here at least.

The bell rings and I go to my first class. Reading. All we do is read. It's retarded. I go in and I get out a book and I read. I hear someone sit in the chair next to me and I look up and I see Peeta getting his book out. I look back down to my book. I'm not really reading it, I am thinking of who could of written that letter. I am truly clueless of who it could be. 

                                                                                  Clueless.

Morning announcements come on. I don't pay attention to what they are saying until one word gets my attention.

                                                                                      Prom.

We are having a prom here and what if that person happens to ask me to prom by note and I still don't know who he is? This is crazy. 

I pull the note out and I look it over. I think Peeta saw it because then I feel a tap on my shoulder.

"What is that?" He asks.

"Oh... nothing." I say putting it back in my bag. The bell rings and I leave not wanting Peeta to ask what it is because I would feel too embarrassed. I go to gym and Peeta is there too. Its bad enough that they only have one locker room. 

The boys always stare at the girls. I can't stand being stared at so I always go to the bathroom stall. When i get done getting changed I head out the door. Today we go to just go to whatever station we want, like always I go to the archery station. 

When I get there, there's no one there but me. I get the bow and the stealth of arrows and I stand long before the target. It's at least close enough that it will make it to the target. But it's still far away. 

I may be a cheerleader, but that doesn't mean that I can't do archery. I could say that I am good at it but I never shot arrows in front of people before. 

I shot all the arrows at the target an they are all bulls-eye! When I get all the arrows, I see everyone has stopped what they were doing  because i'm guessing that they were watching me. 

"What?" I ask shrugging. They all go back but every now and then the sneak a look at me and they whisper.

Peeta walks up to me and he looks really surprised for what he just saw. When everyone one was staring, I could see that he looked the most surprised. I didn't notice it 'til now. I'd be surprised if I saw a cheerleader do that too. But that is a secret skill of mine. Well, it was a secret skill 'til now. Seems everyone here knows. Even the people who aren't in here are going to find out somehow or another. 

~Hey guys. I hope you lie this chapter. Who's the secret admirer? What will Peeta say to Katniss? Will Katniss get another note? Will the secret admirer ask her to Prom? Will Katniss find out who sent her the card? 

To find out, read the next chapter. I made it longer because the other chapter were short.

Smiley Face! :)~