Chapter 6: The Idea

Chapter 6: The Mattress

Finnkick's POV

I have an awesome idea on how to wake up Katniss and the girls in the morning but all we are doing is watching movies. I will talk to them about us splitting up and I mean is that us guys sleep on the floor and the girls sleep on the air mattress.

"Hey can us guys sleep on the floor so the girls get the air mattress?" I ask. "Why?" asked Gale. "Just... Come with me. Peeta you stay." I say "Well, then." he says.

Katniss's POV

Finnick went to talk to Cato, Marvel, and Gale for some reason. I don't know why but all I know is that they are planning something on us girls and maybe even Peeta because they wont bring him with them. 

Call me crazy but i'm too tired to go look and see what they are doing and any way, they guys are back with big grins on their faces. 

Should I be scared? Yea i should, who knows whats going on inside Finnick's head.

"Okay, tonight, girls on air mattress and guys on the hard floor." "Ugh! I don't want to sleep on the floor." Peeta says like a little kid smiling.

"I'll be right back. I am going to go get blankets and pillows. Peeta I need to talk to you. Like now!" I say to him. He rolls his eyes and we walk up the stairs.

Finnick's POV

I don't think they are going to have fun considering the look on Katniss's face.

Katniss's POV

"Peeta, I know they are planning something on us girls." I say picking up blankets and pillows. "How do you know that they are?" Katniss stops picking up the stuff and she turns around.

"Because when they came back they were almost going into a laughing fit and don't forget they didn't bring you to talk to them. And why else would they split us up like that?" "You make a good point, but I promise if they hurt you, I give you my word to kill Finnick." He says. I laugh and blush. "Thanks, now will you help me?" he nods and after we think we got enough we walk downstairs and the three guys are laughing their heads off.

"See!" I whisper to Peeta. He shrugs and we throw the blankets and pillows at the guys and hand the stuff to the girls.

~Thanksfor reading this chapter. If you want to know what Finnick planned, read the next chapter. 

Smiley Face On :) and may the odds be ever in your favor.~