Chapter 15: The Music Group.

Katniss's POV

I has been three days since Peeta asked me to Prom. Those three days, I have been way past happy. Today for first period, the whole group has music. And all of us are going to England. Their part is already paid for. We are leaving three day after Prom and we still haven't packed. We are heading to music and I should be nervous because yesterday, Mrs. Cashmere said we are being assigned a music group and we have to pick a song, learn, and perform it on Saturday.

I sit down and I wait for class to start. We don't get to pick our group or who is in it. Mrs. Cashmere already did that for us.

DING DING DING DING!

The bell rang and I can see most of the group is nervous. I must of been obvious because Peeta puts his hand on mine and says that I shouldn't worry because we have a whole week to learn a song.

That's not what i'm worried about. Every group that is on the board from yesterday that will be assigned to us, every person in each of those groups has at least on solo. So that means I have to sing a short part of the song by myself. And some of the groups only have four people like Little Mix. And if I am in a group that has a small number and I am in Little Mix, some people have more then one part and most of the time, it's me.

"Hello class. Today you will be assigned in a group and be part in a music group. You have to pick a song that they either wrote or re-sang. Your group will be singing multiple songs throught this school quater by your music group. So our first group is..." I stop listening until she said my name.

"Katniss, Peeta, Finnick, and Cato will be in the group... Pentatonix."

Pentatonix!? That group has FIVE people and the group only has FOUR! But two only make the music sounds. The other three sing. And I am not going to make random noises. The group doesn't write their own songs, but I have always loved how they sang Daft Punk.

I go find my group but right now, Cato, Peeta, and I are looking for Finnick.

"Peeta, I am going to ask Mrs. Cashmere something. I'll be right back." And then I walk to find Cashmere.

I spot her and she is talking Finnick. Finnick walks away but he sees me and comes u to me.

"Where is everybody else?" He asks. I point towards Peeta and Cato. He nods and I am up to Cashmere.

"Hey. I wanted to say that my group only has four people but Pentatonix has five."

"Katniss. I did that because the first day of school, Cinna said that in this project to do this because he thinks that your voice is perfect for this. I would think to solve this problem is for you to do two parts." I nod and walk back to my group.

"Okay. I know what song we can sing, but it is going to take awhile to learn." I say.

"What is it Kitty?" Says Cato. I glare at him because of the nickname.

"Daft Punk. And Cashmere said that I should do to parts." They all nod.

"I'll do Kevins." Says Finnick.

"He doesn't sing. He just makes random nosies." Says Cato.

"Right and we can't use music because Pentatonix is an acapella group so Finnick is neede for Kevin." I say. :I guess I'll do Kirstie and Mitch." 

"But Mitch is a dude." Says Peeta.

"His vocie his freakishly high." I say back at him. He shrugs.

"You can be Scott if you want Peeta." I say. He shrugs again.

"Who is the fifth person?" Cato is going to be the second guy to make random noises but he has his own solo.

"Cato, you are going to be Avi. He helps Kevin make random noises but Avi has his own solo during the song too." I say.

"Okay."

"But, he has a really low voice." 

"Why didn't you say that?" 

"You didn't let me finish."

"Whatever."

~Hey guys. If you want to listen to Daft Punk (I am guessing what the song is called.) Go to youtube and type Pentatonix. It is a great song.

Question Time.

Q: Which book do you like best? Divergent Books or Hunger Games Books.

A: I am still reading the first Divergent book.

YA: Cooment what you pick below...~

☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟