Ch. 5: Going Out

Signe grabs Jack's hand, pulling on it and Jack looks at her.

"Sean there is this new restaurant, can we go today since you are feeling better?" She asks. Jack smiles and kisses her forehead.

"Sure babe." He said. Signe smiles and slips her arms around his neck. Jack sighs. "I guess I should actually change my clothes from wearing them yesterday and sleeping in them." She nods. Jack slips his arms around her waist.

"Please?" She asks. He pulls her against him and kisses her cheek making Signe smile.

"Alright. Anything for you." He said. Signe kisses his lips and then rests her head on his shoulder smiling.

"Thank you." She said.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Signe smiles as she looks at Jack who is wear a hat and sunglasses so he won't be recognized since they just want spend some time together without Jack being recognized for once. Jack meets her eyes.

"What?" He asks. Signe shrugs her shoulders as the waitress comes and sits their food down on the table between them. The waitress leaves and Jack winces. He puts his hand on his head get a worried look from Signe.

"You okay? Do you have another headache?" She asks. Jack nods.

"Yeah...I'm fine...it will pass. Just eat." Jack said. As they ate, Jack's headache didn't go away and he wasn't willing to tell Signe that because he didn't want her to worry. Jack feels his phone buzz in his pocket, but he ignores it. 'I've been such a burden on Signe lately. I don't want to ruin this by pulling out my phone during a date.' Jack thought.  Signe's eyes flicker up to Jack and then looks at his plate.

"You okay, Sean?" She asks. Jack looks at her and nods.

"Yeah. Yeah I'm fine. I'm just tired from recording this morning." He said. Signe lowers her fork onto the plate.

"Sean, if something was wrong, you would tell me? Right?" Signe asks. Jack nods.

"Yeah." Jack lied only to instantly regret it. Jack tries to hide a wince when his headache starts to worsen but Signe notices it and she loses her smile and is replaces by concern.

"Maybe you should lay off the recording for a while, just until your headaches are gone." Signe said. Jack looks at her.

"No, Signe. I'm okay, it will bypass. I have already missed two and a half days of recording, and with Pax coming up. I need to get started on videos to post while we are there." Jack said.

"Are you sure you will be okay to go to Pax? We can skip it, I'm sure your fans will understand if you say you are having health problems." Signe said. Jack looks at her.

"Signe, I can't skip it." Jack said. Signe's eyes drop. She puts her hand under the table and Jack does as well. Signe grabs Jack's hand and grips it.

"I know. I know. I'm just worried about you is all. I don't want something to happen to you." She said. Jack smiles a little.

"I'm gonna be fine, I promise." Jack said. Signe nods.

"Okay. But if you aren't feeling okay before we need to get on the plane, we can just cancel right?" She asks. Jack looks away from her and lets go of her hand.

"Signe, can we not talk about this right now?" Jack asks. Jack looks at her seeing the same concern and worry. "How about this, after dinner we can watch whatever movie you want for the rest of the night?" She looks at him.

"But how about recording--"

"I'll do that tomorrow. How about it?" Jack asks. Signe smiles and nods.

"Okay. That's sounds good." Signe said.