Let's talk about In the Dark

Yes I'm making a Darkiplier story. I thought why not since I made an Antisepticeye one, why not write about Dark

AND NO IT WILL NOT BE AN X READER! If you want that then go read the other thousand books on this app that are x readers because that is all I can find...that and kidnapped by, adopted by, and...the smut... god no...

But In the Dark isn't connected to Stop And Rewind. At least for now, I'm not sure. I'm not sure entirely on how I'm ending this story.

In the Dark won't be coming out till after Stop and Rewind is over and done with. I'm not sure on some things and I decided to just end this story before I begin In the Dark.

I want to start writing In the Dark right now because I'm tired of not finding anything with just Mark and Amy as the main focus. But I want In the Dark to be a good story. I don't want to pull The Seven Vessels again. And for those who don't know, The Seven Vessels is a story I rewrote four times, all ending in a discontinued by its fifth chapter.

But anyway, thank you all so much for the support for Stop And Rewind so far! Means a bunch that you all like this book! I love writing it since Jack is easily one of my favorite YouTubers. So yeah!

Hope you all are excited about In the Dark because I will be throwing sneak peeks out here and there as Stop and Rewind processes.

And that cover sneak peek is the actual cover. Let's make that clear because I teased two sneak peeks in Because You Need Someone and they started voting on which one they want the cover to be when I didn't even make it yet. I finally got my new laptop! So I'm gonna start drawing covers soon.

(I love putting blood splatters on lettering)