Ch.14: Jack's Fever

Hey! I worked on this chapter all day so I could publish it when I got home because I was determine to give you all a new chapter today...so enjoy! :D

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"S-Signe..Stop.." Jack pleaded. Jack has multiple lashes in his body that were bleeding and Signe had ahold of his wrist and a leather belt with blood on it in her hand. Signe snaps the belt towards Jack that belt strikes his face making him cry out in agony and cover his face as blood trails down his cheek and chin. "I-I'm sorry...stop..please." Signe lets go of Jack's wrist, Jack falls on his side, curling up into a ball as he felt his eyes water from the pain. Signe smirks and her eyes flash green

"I never said that you could rest!" Signe yelled before she kicks Jack. Jack yelps. The belt innher hand suddenly bturns into a gun. Jack looks at it, right before Signe points it at Jack. Jack gasps and moves backwards from her.

"Signe—" Signe turns off the safety and puts her finger on the trigger. Jack's eyes widen in horror. "N-No..Signe..please—" Mark suddenly moves in front of Jack, in front of the gun.

"Signe, calm down! Put the gun down!" Mark said. Jack looks to the left seeing Amy, Mariza, and Felix as well. Felix comes past Mariza and Signe pushes the gun into Mark's chest.

"Move any closer and I'll shoot both of them." Signe said to Felix. Felix stops. Mark moves down beside Jack.

"Jack, are you okay?" Mark asks him. Jack stares at Mark, his vision blurs. Jack coughs and lays on the floor, groaning in pain. Mark looks behind him, at Signe. "Signe, he needs a hospital—"

"I rather let Jack die." Signe said. Jack flinches. 'Wh-What?' Jack thought. Mark glances at Jack, seeing his hurt look. Jack looks at the floor.

"Than just shoot me." Jack said.

"Jack." Felix said. Mark grabs the gun, putting it in his chest.

"No! If you are gonna shoot Jack, you'll have to shoot me too." Mark said. Jack looks at Mark.

"No." Jack said. Signe smiles, than she pulls the trigger.

"MARK!"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Jack woke up hearing beeps and feeling something over his mouth and nose. He turns his hand, opening his eyes. His vision is blurred but once it clears, he sees Signe asleep beside him. Her head is on his shoulder, her arm is wrapped around his waist. Jack stares at her, his eyes water instantly. 'It..It was just a nightmare..' Jack thought. Jack coughs, fogging up his oxygen mask. Jack moves his arm that has no machines attached to it around Signe. He closes his eyes, making tears fall down his face. He rest his head against hers. Signe than woke up.

"Sean? Sean!" Signe said. She sat up looking down at him. "You're awake, finally." Jack coughs and turns his head, groaning. Signe smiles. "How do you feel?" Signe moves his mask a little so he can speak.

"Okay..I guess." Jack barely spoke. Signe puts his mask back on him.

"You've been asleep for two days now. You're fever has gone down." She said. She moves his green hair from his eyes.  "You were having trouble breathing.." Signe kisses his forehead. "I'll go get the doctor, stay put." She gets off the bed and leaves the room. Jack coughs and closes his eyes. Moments later, Signe and the doctor come in. The doctor removes the oxygen mask, he checks Jack's breathing before he fully takes it off Jack.