Ch. 12: Going Back to Ireland

Felt like updating this story today...Might have a chapter out for Wednesday as well..but enjoy! :)

And yes I know that Jack and Signe now live in England, but this story takes place when he and Signe were still in Ireland

Jack woke up hearing whispering and the radio on. He opens his eyes, seeing Mark driving and Amy in the passenger seat. Jack is on the right back seat with Signe in the middle and Ethan beside her. Jack picks up his head from Signe's shoulder only to rest it back on her shoulder. Signe smiles and rest her head on his, gripping his hand. Signe looks pass Mark and Amy seeing they are already at the airport. Felix, Mariza, Tyler and Matt should be in the car behind them. Tyler, Matt, and Ethan are taking the cars back. Signe shakes Jack slightly and Jack's eyes open.

"We're here, you can sleep on the plane." Signe said. Jack doesn't move for a moment and than Amy and Signe help Jack get out of the car. Jack groans holding his stomach. Signe holds him steady. "You okay?" Jack stares at the ground, feeling nauseous. 'I feel so weak, like I can barely stand.' He thought. Felix and Mark get the bags and they all go inside, letting Tyler, Matt, and Ethan take the two cars back to the hotels. Signe stays with Jack, helping him stay on his feet while Felix and Mark deal with the baggage. Mariza comes over to Jack and Signe.

"Jack." Mariza said. Jack lifts his head a little, giving Mariza a weak smile. Mariza puts her hand on Jack's forehead. "Signe, he's warm." Signe replaces Mariza's hand with hers.

"Oh no, he's getting sick. Sean, hun, do you want to go back and rest?" Signe asks. Jack shakes his head.

"I..I can handle it..I'll sleep on plane." Jack said. Jack can see the concern and worry in Signe's eyes, he would do anything to make that disappear but there isn't anything he can do. Mariza and Signe help Jack walk through security and Mark and Amy go to go buy Jack some medicine. Jack lets out a shaky breath, his vision blurring, but his hurting stomach keeps him conscious. 'I take it back, I can't handle this. I can't do this. I want to just collapse and stay laying on the floor for hours, sleeping. Everything hurts, and it hurts badly.' Jack thought. Signe and Felix steady Jack to sit down at their gate. Signe sits beside him and lets him rest his head on her shoulder as his eyes closed. Signe holds Jack's hand, staring at him.

"F-Felix...Was this a mistake? Sean is getting sicker." She said. Felix shakes his head.

"No. No, He'll be okay soon, Signe. Just give him some time. Mark and Amy are looking foe medicine right now, he'll be okay." Felix said. Signe nods, Felix than sits down next to Mariza. Signe looks at Jack.

"Sean." She said softly as her thumb rubs his hand. "Sean." Jack's eyes open, he looks up at Signe. "Hey, how are you feeling?"

"N-Nauseous and..tired. Lightheaded.." Jack could barely say.

"You have a fever, Mark and Amy are looking for medicine right now for you, than when we get home, you are going straight to bed." Signe said. Jack nods, closing his eyes. Signe grips his hand. 'I should take him to the emergency room, he is describing just what the doctor warned me about what could be symptoms of inflection because of the surgery.' She thought. Mark and Amy came back just as Signe was about to speak.

"We got it. We got it." Mark said. Signe takes the medicine and opens it up, little orange gel tablets, she looks at Sean. Amy hands Signe a bottle of water. Signe shakes Jack slightly. Jack's eyes close.