1. Meeting You

3/14/14

Hey everyone! This is my second story that I will be posting other than my other story: Wishing Upon You (K-pop Story)!

I swear, BTS just wants to kill me with their hotness and charm.

Anyway,
Enjoy!~
________________________________________________

I don't remember how much I have been through that I would turn emotionless. Well, not to the public's eye at least. I rarely show anyone my true emotions. I don't laugh at things, I don't cry over things, and I don't express anything. Well, not anymore I should say again. It's something I can't pin-point to why exactly I've become like this.

I break out of consciousness and continue to walk. In Korea, it is currently spring which only means a new school year at a new school. As I walk, I lift my head up to admire the colors of the leaves on the trees. Row by row, each of them possess a different color from the rest. Pretty, I think to myself.

I reach the school and walk pass the tall stone walls that guard it. I look straight ahead, avoiding what people were thinking of me.

I developed a poker-face that somehow made people think I'm stone and scary to talk to. I even heard some people say I'm threatening. Of course, that doesn't bother me; I had no relationship with anybody anymore, so why care? Personally, I liked being alone now.

As I look at my schedule, I walk and turn my head in all directions possible. I turn corner to corner until I realize... I'm lost. This school is pretty big: it has two buildings consolidating with each other and a spacious outdoor area where people could spend their free time and is where outdoor activities are taken place. I ultimately face-palm myself. How could I be so stupid? I should've already known I would get lost because I am absolutely horrible at directions. Not until I explore this place, I would understand where things were. But now I'm hopeless...

I scurry down the hall where I see other students go to their classes. Oh great, I'm going to be late. Where am I suppose to be? I feel so pathetic! First day of school and I'm already lost and I'll be late for class. I pound my head against the nearest window and mutter that I'm an idiot when I sense there's no one around. "Stupid, stupid, stupid!! Ugh!"

"Do you need help?" I immediately stop and turn my head to see a gorgeous guy looking at me. I glance around making sure he was talking to me. "Are you lost?" He says again. I gain my composure and nod. He just saw me act like an idiot. Oh my god, there's no point in living anymore. You're so stupid Serri!!!

"Oh wow, you mind if I see your schedule?" I hand it to him. I see his eyebrows raise and he's turning his head back and forth comparing his schedule to mine. For a moment, I look at him in curiosity. Then, I could tell that we have the same schedule..

"Look at that, we have the same exact schedule." He looks at me and continues, "Follow me then." Having no other choice, I obediently follow him. While we walk up the stairs, I see him staring at my forehead. I look in the other direction, so I don't have to see him. "Are you alright? You must've hit yourself hard. Your forehead's still red." I immediately cup my forehead, still looking in the other direction in embarrassment. I'm such an idiot. Idiot. Idiot. Idiot. 'Why did he have to see??' I cry inside.

"I'm fine." I manage to say.

__________________

We reach our homeroom, and we get to choose a seat wherever we wanted. Luckily, we came in before we were late. I chose to sit by the window while the guy, who helped me, was urged to sit around his friends. I compare the difference between me and him: Popular and loved vs. lonely and alone. That's great, I think to myself. Now, I should stay away from him or else I have to face public humiliation. He is surely to tell his friends about what he saw...

The teacher spoke, "Attention class! You got to choose whatever you seat you wanted. Enjoy your time having some decent freedom. I will host a raffle next week arranging your seats."

Everyone moaned, but I sat still while staring outside of the window. Sometimes I would get carried away in my own thoughts that I would sometimes block out what's currently happening. What the teacher said wasn't important to me anyway. As long as I get to sit here in peace and quiet, I'm fine.

One student calls out, "But isn't it your job as a teacher to make us students happy?"

The teacher snapped back, "Be quiet. School is meant to keep you locked up. At least be happy school still allows you to still have a girlfriend."

"What girl would date him?" Another person calls out.

"Hey!"

Everyone laughed. Still looking at the window, I wondered when I would be able to laugh with them...

_________________________

Lunch time loomed by. My stomach was growling to be fed. Because I didn't want to disrupt everyone's lunch with my dark aura and I didn't want to be with them either, I decided to go to the roof to eat. I climb the ladder leading to the platform and decide to sit here.

Before I can take a bite of my precious bread, I hear people opening the door and taking a place on the roof.

"Did you see how many cute girls were here?!" One of them exclaims.

"Shut up Jimin. That's all you can talk about now," I heard another guy say.

The first guy replied, clearly disheartened, "B-bu-but. I want to date while I'm here!"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. But we're idols. No dating." Another guy said.

"But other idols secretly date all the time!!"

Idols? Wow, now that's definitely something. I continue to overhear in interest of their conversation.

But, how many people exactly were here? Curiously, I poke my head upwards, so I can take a glance at them below me. There were seven guys in total; all looking so charming. Scanning each one of them, I recognize the guy who helped me out earlier. Quickly before they could see me, I duck my head back down. I continue to finish my lunch. Afterwards, I got a little suspicious when there was complete silence. A million thoughts began to build up in my mind.

Could they just be eating in silence?

No, then I would've heard at least something; there were seven of them.

Did they perhaps leave?

No... Then I would've heard the door shut.

Cautiously, I made my way to the ledge and peeked at what was going on... Although they would see me, I was stupid enough to go for it.

_________________________

Annyeong! Please remember to vote, comment, and follow! Hehe.

Continue onto the next chapter~

JJANG ^^