6. Distant Saviors

The break was over, and school resumed again.

I particularly made myself forget about BTS. I returned the favor, and it was done. I will avoid them at all cost in school from now on!

The early morning day was surprisingly bright: the sky was clear blue with the sun gleaming through the trees I usually passed to get to school. With secret time by myself, I thought back to the time I saw BTS performing their songs and hummed it quietly while no one was around.

I actually found myself to be a fan as I went on my computer to look at them more. They were quite amazing--ability and looks.

After several minutes, I entered the school's ground. Today, I came early to explore the school, so I wouldn't find myself to be pathetic and get lost. Since this place was huge, I started simple by just wondering around outside. Luckily for me, there was a trail. I followed it, and it felt very peaceful since I was alone. I continued to hum one of BTS's song while turning my head to recognize the variety of things out here.

Then suddenly, I see a figure laying on one of the benches a few yards away from me. I stop humming and squint my eyes to see who it is. A girl. She's laying down completely on the bench with her skirt up almost revealing her underwear.

A few people pass by and take a perverted glance at her. I stand in shock with my mouth open, and my face quenched in disgust. I hastily go over to her and poke her arm multiple times until she finally mumbles something. "Mm... Let me sleep for a bit."

"You're underwear is almost showing..." I say, looking at how vulnerable she is. After a few seconds of probably ingesting my words into her head, she effortlessly pulls her skirt down, but she turns herself that her back faces me. She incredibly shows so much skin on her bottom half and I want to smack her to get up, so she would realize that perverts are looking at her.

I continue to hear snickers from behind me, so I slide down to block her bottom half and tell her again, "Hey, you know there are people looking at you right?"

No response. "Yah," I say. Still no response.

"Aish.." Obviously, I can't leave her like this. I take off my blazer and place it on her, so it's covering her revealing parts. I'll get it back when I return.

I leave her and continue to follow the path. I come across the second building and take the time to explore in it. I familiarize myself with this place until the warning bell suddenly rings.

Wait, it's already time?! I twirl around for any sign of other students but no one's around. I go up to a window, but it depicts a view of a tree. That's great. I rush to another window opposite to the other one and see a bunch of other people entering the school. Immediately, I run out of the building and towards the main building to get to my class. It was directly on the opposite location to where I was.

After awhile, I stop to get my blazer, but I don't see the girl or my jacket. Aigoo, aigoo! Forget it! I'm going to be late!!

I run into the building and up the stairs. By now, I feel like collapsing, but I can't afford to stop. Suddenly, like this was destined to happen, I accidentally trip when I reach the top of the stairs.

The thoughts that raced through my mind in the few seconds before falling were:

1. Crap, I'm gonna be soo late for class. The teacher is going to punish me...

2. Oh my god, when I fall, I'll hurt my healing knee. Please no.

3. Someone please save me!! ㅠㅠ

Out of nowhere and like a pure miracle, someone does catch me from my impeccable doom. My eyes widen in surprise, realizing that I'm not hurt for once. My face lands right into his chest. As I balance myself on my feet, the person asks, "Are you okay?"