19. New Manager

Ho Seok's POV

Our manager suddenly came in as we were practicing for our new song, "Danger."

"Guys! I have something to announce. Gather up, gather up." Obediently, we all went to sit on the sofa that was in the corner of the dance practice room.

"What is it?" Nam Joon asked.

Manager hyung covered his smiling face with his hands and then said, "Remember when I said that I was dating someone during your trainee days? We slowly nodded in remembrance. He exclaimed, "I'm getting married!" He suddenly squealed in delight.

"What?!" we all shouted in unison. He nodded, expecting the shock.

"Congratulations hyung!" I exclaimed. I can't believe he's getting married... For a quick second, I imagine myself with the love of my life, but I quickly brush the thought aside. Things like that can't happen to me.

"Wow, who knew he would tie the knot? Our man got some game," Nam Joon said.

Each one of us said our congratulations.

"And oh yeah, since I'm going overseas for our honeymoon and taking a vacation off from working, I already found you a temporary manager, suggested by my fiancé."

"Really? Who is it?" Jimin asked with a questioning eyebrow raised. I listened closely.

Manager Hyung replied, "I don't really know, but I'll meet her in a few days to let her know the arrangements for you guys. Some secondhand information was that she apparently has a lot of working experience, and she's currently working for my fiancé and two other jobs. But since she's tight on money and working job after job for her family, my fiancé decided to suggest her in this position to make things easier for her," he said.

Another manager huh? And a girl too? Sounds like a decent person to me. Working three jobs for her family? I admit, I'm already looking forward to meeting her.

"Interesting," Yoongi murmured.

"Wow, how old is she?" Jin asked.

He looked up and thought for a second before saying, "I think she's still in high school."

V immediately spat out the water he was drinking, and my mouth shot open in disbelief. V choked, "High school?!"

"She's only a temporary substitute before I'm back. So don't worry," he tried to reassure us.

"But still... A high schooler looking after us?" Jin said warily.

"Aigoo. I'm just helping her out because my fiancé's worried about her since she overworks herself out a lot. Guys, it's only for a few weeks. Bare it until then, okay?"

After a moment, we glanced at each other and then all nodded slowly in acceptance.

I smiled slightly. Surely, times have gotten more interesting.

_______________________

Yoongi's POV

*One week later*

So today was planned out to meet our new manager. We stayed in the practice room, waiting for her. Manager Hyung totally exaggerated the time she was suppose to be here: she was nearly forty minutes late.

"Hyung, what do you think she looks like?" Ho Seok asked me while he laid upside-down on the sofa as I sat on the floor in front of it.

I said, "If she's still in high school, her appearance shouldn't be that bad."

"You could be right... But hyung, did you think about it a lot?"

"Think about what?"

"The new manager."