20. Secret

Yoongi's POV

We went out to eat at a restaurant which Ho Seok insisted going to.

"Oh, we're going to eat there?" Mi Young asked while behind the wheel.

The most awkwardest thing was that I sat next to her. Who knew she got her driver's license at an early age? I think fate hates me.

I wanted to sit with the others in the back, but they would either think I was embarrassed to be around her, which I am, or think something was suspicious because I always sat up front.

"Yeah, you already know the place?" Nam Joon said.

"Mm," she said was a nod. "I worked there before, but I got fired because I lost it with a customer."

There was silence for a second until V asked, "What happened?.."

"Uh..." She muttered, trying to think back. "I was taking orders for these people, and some guy groped me from behind."

I glanced at her with shock. A feeling of anger rose in me, but guilt soon took over.

She continued while still keeping her eyes on the road, "Of course I was shocked. After a few seconds of waiting for him to stop, I turned around to see this sick guy grinning to his friend with his hand still on my butt." From the corners of my eyes, I saw her face scrunch up and her hands tighten on the wheel; I felt my hands unknowingly tighten into a fist. "But I punched him in the face. Then I got yelled at by the boss and got fired for my 'rude actions.'"

I turned around to see the reactions of the members. They were all mutual with their mouths hanged open and looking at each other in disbelief.

"OKAY! Lets not go there!" Ho Seok shouted.

"Hm? It's fine. Really."

"Of course it's not fine! We're not going there. No, no, no, no, no," Taehyung said. "No one should go through that!" He then made some motions with his hands as if he was squeezing something.

"Ew Taehyung, stop it," Nam Joon said and smacked him. "Nasty."

Mi Young chuckled, and I glanced at her in surprise. My eyes stared at her profile for a minute, paying more attention at her bright eyes that seem utterly tired. She looks different... She's the same exact person as before but somehow different. I guess we all changed.

My eyes drop, and I turn my head to look out of the window.

"Sorry for ruining your night guys. With all the waiting just to meet your new manager and interrupting your fun with butt shaking, I must've killed your guys' day," Mi Young said.

"Don't think that. You're already pretty awesome," Ho Seok said with a big smile.

Immediately, that reminded of Serri. The flashback of her sticking up for Taehyung and getting beaten up for it without yelling for help even though she saw us was admiring, I admit.

Girls these days...

I saw that Mi Young caught Ho Seok's smile on the rear view mirror and smiled back. I instantly turned away again to look at the passing shops and people.

"Alright, lets go to the place I recently got fired at! It's absolutely good there," she said.

"Um... Was there another incident?" Jin questioned. I slightly turned my head to listen.

She waved one hand dismissively while keeping the other one on the steering wheel. "Nothing like that. I got fired because she wanted me to work as your manager. She'll probably be surprised that I took you guys to her place." She laughed for a second and then said, "I'm guessing it's going to be fun working with you guys from now on."