13. Threat

Serri's POV

After talking to V, I go back to my class.

Once I appear at the door, I immediately see girls shoot cold stares at me. When I walk pass, I hear them mutter to each other. I look at them for a second, thinking what did I do wrong but then ignore them by looking down at the ground.

I still catch people looking at me as I take a seat on my desk. But, my eyes widen when I see a scribble that says, "BACK OFF B*TCH!!" It's written in pure red and stretches from one side of my desk to the other side.

Okay, what in the world did I do?!

I quickly look up and scan everyone in the classroom; they all seem to be snickering at me. I look down at the threat again and wonder how am I gonna wash this off when a girl boldly comes up to me. She slams her hand on my desk, and I look up at her with my poker face.

"This'll teach you not to come close to V, bit*h. Back off or worse things will happen to you," she threatened. Her hostile eyes stab through me although I would consider her as a innocent person if she hadn't shown her true colors. "He's already taken."

I look at her, not realizing what she just said. V's.... What now? Taken?

The thought almost makes me burst into laughter.

But I contain it. Sorry V...

"You better stay away," she threatened again. I look back down at my desk, imagining how much they can do to me. I hear mutters from the people who were watching us.

I could only let out a sigh; more drama to add to my new school life.

"I guess I can expect you to stay away from him now," she remarked with a smirk while crossing her arms together. "You seem quite obedient, saying that you already backed down by not saying anything." I immediately clenched my fist under the desk.

I don't know why, but all I did was just look down plainly at the red colored scribble on my desk. I felt helpless because I was always the person to keep things to myself. But truthfully, if I had my baseball bat with me right now, I'd make her head the ball. I'll hit a home-run in an instant.

From the corners of my eyes, I saw her leave and join her little "group" without a word from me. They started to snicker as I could only ignore everyone's stares by looking out of the window.

And surprisingly, like he knew to be there, I saw JungKook sleeping on that lonely bench instead of playing basketball. Just the sight of him made me feel better.

But then I saw him wake up. He lazily rubbed his eyes and looked around a bit dazed. I couldn't help but continue staring at him. This kind of side to him looked kind of.. Cute.

Oh my god Serri, did you just think that?

I immediately shake my head to erase those absurd thoughts.

I turn to look out the window again and see him sitting up and looking upwards. For a second, I swear, I suddenly see him looking towards my direction. Directly at me.

He flashed smile at me before getting up and walking away.

I sat still for a moment. I managed to see my reflection through the window, and shocked, I immediately covered my face with my hand. I looked as red as a cherry.

_______________________________

Hi guys! This chapter is short, I know, but I wanted to update because I will be temporarily be busy with personal things. I'll update once I'm free again!

Please vote, comment, and follow! I would love to read what you guys think of this story! Every sign of support inspires me to write.

And thank you for 2K reads! I appreciate it guys! ^^

Thanks for reading! See you in the next chapter!~