5. Unconditional

The curtains keep out the lustrous morning light from bursting into my room. I still lay in my bed.

I try to distract myself from thinking about attending the fan-meeting with reading, but it does not work. I try to fall back asleep, but I only end up tossing and turning. I sit myself up and ruffle my bed hair ferociously. "Why, why, why?!" I shout in the emptiness of the apartment. I drop myself onto my bed and stare at the plain colored ceiling. I turn my head to my desk that's beside me; the note rests there. I have read V's scribble at least a billion times already. I think about throwing it in the trash or setting it on fire, but I already have the image permantly imprinted in my head.

"In return for us helping you, please come!"

After remembering it, I immediately groan miserably in the depths of my room.

It's almost time for the fan-meeting I realize when I glance at the wall clock. What do I do? I only have 30 minutes left.

I finally have the slack to get out my bed after coming to a straightforward decision: I realized that if I return the favor, they'll leave me alone. It had to take me this long in order to realize that.

"Seriously, you're an idiot, Serri," I mutter to myself as I walk towards my closet.

I quickly change into short denim pants with black leggings underneath, a gray hoodie, my black and white converse, and I tie my hair back. I effortlessly stuff the note into my pocket and head for the door.

_______________________

Since it is almost time for the fan-meeting, I run a quarter of the way and walk the rest of the way. I stop running partially because I hoped for the doors to close for their fan meeting. But unfortunately, I make it the last second. I force myself to go through the doors.

The location is at a large building. I look around as I enter the entrance, and I see no one in particular around. Where am I suppose to go?... Every step I take is filled with cautiousness. If I go the wrong way, then something is bound to happen. I just know it.

I walk through the lobby and walk cluelessly through the hallways. I bring myself to travel up the stairs although I have no idea where I'm going. My footsteps are quiet, finding the door to the show, yet my conscious is telling me to leave. I know I'm not suppose to be here. I know that I don't fit in here. I don't fit in anywhere. But, somehow, I bring myself here.

I look behind me because I deem I don't remember the way back. Just go, I tell myself. I'll eventually end up somewhere. The halls are quiet; my movements seem to disturb the empty atmosphere. However, when I make a final turn at the end of the hallway, I see a door with the sign "BTS" on it. "This is it," I whisper, glad that I made it in one peace. I take a final breath that almost feels like my last, and my hand slowly opens the door.

You would expect a dark, huge auditorium with a impressive stage, and hundreds or even yet thousands of people to be sitting, anxiously waiting to see the members of BTS. But you know what I see? Seven radiant boys in a room. Not a stage, but a room. With the members of BTS.

A moment of silence as I stand stiff at the door.

"Oh Serri! You really did come!" V exclaims when he's done taking a selca. "My message did work," he says deviously as he comes towards me. For that, I feel my stomach turn in disgust. The other members all turn their heads to him as he makes his way to me. I see them look at each other in confusion.

"You came, but why did you come here? You know this is our dressing room, right?" V says. I look at him and then look around the room. There's racks of designer clothes, piles of make-up material, and boys transformed into different people.