12. Interests

V's POV

So apparently, our morning schedule got canceled. Our boss wanted us to go to school instead of going on radio programs because "getting an education is more important."

What wise words, old man.

_______________________

Class flew by, and I strolled around outside the school, following the trail, with the girl's notebook in my hand. If I didn't see her today, I'll just pass on the book to someone else to give it to her. Maybe she spent time looking for it when I had it all this time.

After a minute, I decided to sit down on a bench to keep a lookout for this girl. I wondered if she got sick like Serri because that rain storm.

I sighed in boredom as I watched a number of people pass and squeal by seeing me. I turned myself around on the bench to avoid everything. I was now looking towards the second building of the school.

"You having a bad day?" I heard a voice say. I recognized it: it was Serri's. My eyebrows raised in surprise as I turned my head to look at her. She was already sitting at the end of the bench, looking at what I was looking.

"I don't really know. But it's rare to see you talk to us first," I remarked. "It's usually us."

For the first time, I saw her smile but just faintly. "Yeah. I just felt bold today. Saw you sitting by yourself and thought that I could join."

"Amazing," I joked.

"Why are you here though?" she asked.

I looked down at the notebook in my hands and said, "I'm looking for someone."

"A girl?" I think she could tell by the girl styled journal.

"Yeah. She has the most bounciest hair ever," I said.

"Bouncy?" Serri raised an eyebrow at me.

"Yeah, I don't know how to explain it. It's just... Bouncy."

She laughed, and I smiled lightheartedly. I haven't had a causal conversation with someone else in awhile. It felt... Relieving.

*****

Serri's POV

"You should be bold like this more Serri. I like it. I mean, since we're idols, what people usually do is use us," he said after awhile. We were still sitting down and talking. It kind of felt weird for me since I've never had the interest and guts in talking to anyone before. "But you're different. You treat us like we're normal."

"Is that so.." I muttered. I thought back to what JungKook said to me on that rainy day.

"... being an idol doesn't change the fact that I'm still a normal person."

I already knew that from the beginning, yet I used it as an excuse to get away from them...

After a minute, I guess V spotted the girl he was waiting for by saying, "Oh hey, I gotta go. I think I just saw her." He got up, not forgetting about that notebook. "Nice talking to you."

"Bye," I said, waving.

"Bye!" He quickly waved back and took off.

After thinking back to our conversation, I miserably face-palm myself. What's gotten into you Serri?

*****

V's POV

I saw her pass the row of trees when I turned my head to look around.

I ran up to her and tapped her shoulder. She turned around in surprise.

"You dropped this while ago," I said

"Huh?" She said while looking through her stack of books in her arms. "When did I drop that?" she muttered to herself.

"You dropped it when we bumped into each other."

She looked up at me, and then we were staring at each other. I awkwardly coughed into my fist.

I suddenly saw her eyes widened. "You didn't look in it right?"

"I didn't," I said. I added the book on top of her book collection.

"Thank you," she innocently said while shifting one side of her hair behind her ear.

"No problem. You want me to help you carry those?" I pointed at the pile of heavy books in her arms.

"It's okay," she reassured, but I stepped forward and grabbed half the books from her. "Thank you," she said again.

"Where you going?" I asked.

"Library."

I cheerfully said while balancing the books in my arms, "Lead the way."

She smiled at me while walking in front. I couldn't help but smile at the sight of her hair bouncing in the air.

________________________

Hello everyone! This is a quick update for those who have been waiting for me to update!

Please vote, comment, and follow! It'll motivated to update sooner because I'm a lazy bum. =.= I'm sorry.. But I'm trying hard! However, I will be busy with other personal things, so this is a good time to settle things down a bit. Don't worry, I will try to update. Expect drama to appear soon!

Thanks for reading! See you in the next chapter!~ ^^