2. Aspects

Suddenly a head pops right in front of my face out before I can see any of them and I let out a gasp and jump backwards in shock. I scurry to the opposite corner of the ledge.

"Hi!" He happily says to me. Then he looks below him, "So there was someone here all along!"

"I knew I saw someone."

I stare at him, flabbergasted. Now he chooses to tell his friends that I was eavesdropping. Dealing with one person is already enough. Oh my god Serri, just get out of here!!!

"Who is it?"

"It's a girl! She's from our class!"

"Did she overhear our conversation?"

"Obviously."

I panic, but I try to gain back my composure. I want to get out of here as soon as I can. Sensing that they're blocking the ladder, I prepare myself to jump off the platform.

I hear one of them call out as I move closer to the ledge, "Hey! hey! hey! What are you doing?!"

I jump and land on my knees. I secretly wince when I feel the impact of jumping high from the air running throughout my body. I get up and stand still for a moment before walking towards the door.

I take a quick glance at all of them, two on the ladder, one strangely hanging on the other, and the rest sitting on the floor eating, and one laying on the floor lifting his head up to see what is happening. The guys on the ladder look at me with bewilderment; their eyes and mouths widely open. The people on the floor were looking at me with surprise.

"How did she do that?!" The other guy on the ladder shouts.

Ignoring them, I head for the door. When I close it, I instantaneously run away before any one of them could catch me. Not like they would anyway...

But to my surprise, someone did.

I see him come after me. I quicken my pace; however, I keep feeling a sharp pain in my leg. Eventually, he catches up to me. I recognize it's the guy who was laying on the floor earlier.

"You're bleeding," he says. I look into his eyes and look at the direction he has focused on: down. I look down at my legs; blood is steaming down on my right leg. I feel the pain throbbing even more now.

"Hey JungKook, did you get her?"

"Yeah. She's right here." He moves to the side where I see another guy coming. I see him look at my leg, at me, back down at my leg again, and then to JungKook.

"Oh my god. Doesn't that hurt? Especially from a girl," he says.

"Don't worry. I'm fine," I mutter, trying to get away from them as soon as I could. From the corner my of eyes, I see both of them look at each other, eyebrows raised. Yes I know, other girls would cry endlessly if they were hurt like me and urge their "Prince Charming" to help them, but what is to cry about? I dealt with it by myself plenty of times before.

"Anyway... Thank you for caring. I'll be going now." I start to slowly limp away.

"To where?" JungKook shouts behind me.

I stop and turn around and say, "To the bathroom." I continue to walk, making my destination to the girls' bathroom. I can just grab some paper towels and wipe away the blood. That's what I usually do when I'm hurt.

"Wait."

I pause and turn around yet again to only see both of them coming towards me. My eyebrows slightly raise when JungKook takes extra steps towards me than the other guy. I deliberately move back, but he moves too fast for me to express for him to stop coming closer. Then, to my surprise, he picks me up in his arms. "What are you doing?!" I exclaim, struggling to be released. I see the surprise look in JungKook's face when he hears my voice. However, he refuses let me go, and my body stiffens in his arms.

"Obviously, you can't walk," he says quietly. He takes a quick look at my injured leg. I want to kick him in the face so badly, but for some reason... I feel comforted in his arms...

The other guy interrupts my dazing. "We're getting you to the nurse! Hold on!" Both of them quickly walk towards the nurse's office, and JungKook is trying to be careful with me in his arms. I look the other way in embarrassment.

Unfortunately for me, the nurse wasn't here. JungKook walks over to the bed and carefully puts me on it. The movement of my leg makes me wince more in pain.

"Hey, what's happening?" I see another two of their friends come in. One is the guy who helped me out earlier when I was lost.

"This girl is bleeding badly."

I lift my leg up to have a better view of the mark. Skin was roughly scratched off on my knee and blood was covered all over my leg now. As always, I hid the fact that I was in pain. I was known for having a extremely good poker-face. But this.. I couldn't even feel my leg anymore. This immense pain breaks my poker-face and I show my true personality.

I look up and see all four boys staring at me. "Unbelievable.." The guy with orange hair says.

"You guys can leave. You don't have any business with me. I can clean myself up. It was my fault anyway," I finally speak up.

"But how can you dare to jump off that platform? What girl does that?!"

"Who cares, V. This girl is hurt," Jin says while looking around the room and grabbing rubbing alcohol, cotton balls, a towel, and a band-aid off of the desk. He sits in front of me and examines my injury. I stare at him. When he dabs the cotton ball with alcohol on my leg, my body flinches in extreme pain and my face tenses up.

"I'm sorry, but I have to clean this up. Unless you want a bad scar on this leg, try to bear it." He dabs on it again; his eyes are totally focused on my injury. I look up at the other three guys and see they are wincing too by the look of the alcohol touching my leg. They must've been through this too.. I clench the bed sheet tightly in my hands. Although I've been through a lot, this has to be the most by far, the worst experience I have ever had.

I sit in disbelief. Why were they even helping me?

"Hey Nam Joon, soak this towel in water for me." The guy who first came with JungKook moves forward.

When he hands Jin the wet towel, he rubs it against my leg to get rid of the dried blood. However, I quickly snatch the towel from his hands.

"I'll do it..." I turn my head to the side, blushing. I see Nam Joon, V, and JungGook looking awkwardly in the other direction too.

From the corner of my eyes, I see him look up at me. "Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realiz-"

"Alright, we should go Jin.. Class is about to start. We should get going," V says while scratching the back of his head.

Nam Joon asks, "You'll be okay, right?" I nod, and they take off, leaving me by myself..

__________________________

Hello everyone!

I know this chapter isn't the best, but I'll eventually get there.

Vote, comment, and follow if you want more! The more support, the better!!

Thanks for reading!

JJANG ^^