8. A Rainy Day

JungKook's POV

Saturday morning, we went to the café Taehyung kept on whining to go to. I didn't understand the reason why he wanted to go there all of a sudden. The other members agreed while I just wanted to stay at the dorms. But his whining eventually got to me.

"Maknae~~~ I want to go to Kiseu Café!!!" V exclaimed while I was laying on the couch.

"What? A kiss café?" I asked. "What kind of place is that?"

His eyes lit when he sensed that I was grabbing interest in this "Kiseu Café," which I was not. I continued to stare at the TV.

"You know," he said while nudging my arm, "the place where they hold an event where people can show their affection to each other." He made a horrible kissing face and kissed the air. "It only happens in awhile though. It's the place I usually get your guys' caffeine."

I tsked at him. Would it hurt to go?

"Come on hyung! We're gonna leave soon!" I heard Jimin yell to Taehyung.

"Ugh..."

******

Serri's POV

As usual, I got up to go to work. Like most of the time, I didn't see Auntie siting around the sofa either looking through VOGUE magazine or sleeping. I made breakfast just for myself today.

Again.

I looked out of the window: it was suddenly pouring rain. I could hear the sound of the droplets in my ears as I looked down at my bowl of plain cereal. Everything's plain, I thought.

After I was done eating, I washed my bowl and placed it on the white rack to let it dry. Then I went towards the door and slipped on my shoes and grabbed my yellow umbrella that was leaning against the corridor.

When I got outside, I stood in place for a moment. I reached out my hand out of the protection from my umbrella and let the rain wet my hand. This was my life, I sighed. I walked all the way to the café, my shoes getting wet from the heavy rain.

I changed my clothes and got to work. I saw Minah come in with a guy, I assumed was her boyfriend because they were holding hands.

"Alright, have a good day," the man said to her.

"I will," she said, her mouth stretched into a smile. "Are you going to come when I'm done?"

He kissed her forehead and said, "Of course."

Ok, lets admit it, I was eavesdropping on them, but they were in the middle of the café. You can't help it.

I went back to wiping the table while holding trays with my left arm when the man left.

"Oh, hey Serri!" Minah exclaimed. "You came early today."

"Yeah," I said while moving to another dirty table. I didn't really feel like talking to anyone right now, for today just felt like day where I just wanted to be alone. Especially with this kind of depressing weather.

That all changed when I saw a guy with a hoodie and sunglasses walk in (can you guess who?). Three more walked in. And followed by another two.

Immediately, I dropped the trays in shock, and I instantly ducked down to pick them up and to hide from them. The guy in the sunglasses was obviously V.

Why are they here?!?!

I told him not to come!!! And he even bought his friends along!! He's officially on my death list.