Chapter 5

Tuesday morning was pretty much the same as every other day. I was late to class once again and thus took the only seat at the back of the class that was empty. Nina was sitting in the front row.

The classes went on as usual and most of the time I was day dreaming. I could see Nina turning her head to look at me few times while saying something, but it took me a great amount of time to realize what she actually meant.

"Phone- look at your phone" Nina mouthed again. I quickly grabbed the phone from my pocket and checked to see it's switched off.

I guiltily looked up to her and mouthed her, "Phone's dead, sorry!"

She gave me the most frightening of glares and turned away.

We didn't get a chance to talk until it was lunch break again. As soon as the teacher left the class, she ran to my desk,

"What the hell is wrong with your phone?" She yelled.

"I told you, it's dead, got a spare charger?" I smiled at her.

"No. Well, did you call him yesterday?" Nina asked looking worried.

"Caleb? No, I forgot" I said casually, minding my own business.

"You what?" She yelled some more making me scared.

"Not exactly forgot. I was busy with the assignment, and when I finally got time, it was too late. So, I didn't call anymore" I said honestly.

"How can you forget even when I reminded you, Bella?" She scolded me, "Do you even know how much of a drama you're in now?!"

"What drama? What are you talking about?"

"Jake told me that Caleb is really in a bad mood today. He was probably waiting for your call last night. You just pissed him off, Bella. Anyways, he wants to meet you in cafeteria now. He is waiting for you there" Nina explained what Jake told her.

Well, if you can sweat even in cold weather either you have serious issues or you are hyperventilating.
Caleb was in a bad mood- I didn't call him last night, I should have. He was waiting for me in the cafeteria. No prizes for guessing that wouldn't be to kiss me for the second time (haha! Shut up Bella!).
I was dead for sure!

"Nina" I held her hand in mine, "What am I going to do now? Caleb will kill me if I go there now" I panicked.

"I don't know Bella, go meet him for now otherwise it will be worse" Nina looked worriedly at me.

"No, I can't, you know he will kill me if I meet him now" I panicked.

"Then, what are you gonna do?" Nina inquired.

"Let's not go to the cafeteria today, let's stay here..." I suggested.

"But if you don't, he might come here looking for you" Nina was scaring me more than I actually was. Just at that moment, we heard loud noises from the corridor outside our classroom.

"What's happening there?" Nina asked Josh who just entered the classroom.

"Caleb's coming this way, the girl's as usual freaking out over it" He rolled his eyes and walked away. Great, someone isn't such a fan of that badboy.

"Quick" I grabbed her hand and pulled her towards the backdoor for escape.

While running out of the backdoor, I turned around to see Caleb and Jake walking inside our classroom. A very angry look plastered on his face.