Chapter 20

"No Bella, I swear I didn't" Nina shouts from inside the washroom as we were getting ready for the party at my house.

"Then why the hell was your phone off that day?" I ask while applying the baby pink lipstick, "And where the hell have you been for the past two days?"

"I told you" She comes out wearing a perfect cream top and blue faded jeans, God! she looks stunning with her jet black hair flowing straight down on her back and her slightly smoky eyes, "My aunt got sick again, like seriously sick, and we had to go, and then my phone was dead, so I couldn't tell anybody, though Jake knew."

"Yeah, whatever!!" I roll my eyes and look into the mirror. I am wearing black jeans and a white tank top with silver linings. My golden brown hair is falling freely behind my back with long curly waves, "How do I look?" I ask Nina nervously even though I am not sure for whom I getting more nervous.

"Stunning, babe" Nina winks at me after assesing me from head to toe.

"Same to you too, darling" I smile back at her.

I have decided to go to the party with Noah. Whatever Caleb is playing at, has to stop. At one time he states that everything is over, and in the next he is kissing me all over saying it isn't over. I mean, what the heck is that supposed to mean?!! I've decided I will thoroughly enjoy the party and show him that it's really over. I'm just so sick of thinking about him all day and night, when he doesn't even bother to explain himself. I am not going to be insulted and used anymore! That's right Bella! Be strong! Keep your chin up and you are ready to conquer the world!

Jake arrives early and takes Nina away while I wait for Noah. To be honest, I am really nervous as it is my first date with someone, even if it is a fake one, but still! Noah arrives fifteen minutes late and as soon as I open the door, I see him gasp in surprise and stare at me in awe,

"Bella, you look amazing" Noah chuckls and run his hand through his hair.

"Well, you are not so bad yourself Mr. Nelson" I tangle my arm around Noah's and smile at him, "Let's go, shall we?"

We both head for the party, in Noah's car. The moment we park our car infront of Jason's house, we see another car park nearby. Curse my stars if you may, but none other than Rebecca and Caleb gets down the same time as we do. The four of us look at each other for quite sometime, before Rebecca wraps her hand around Caleb's and walks inside smiling triumphantly. Rebecca really looks like a desperate bitch. She is wearing an extremely tight, short dress which nearly shows her boobs and butt like they were on display. Why was she such a desperate slut?!! Ok, she was not! I am exaggerating because I am hating how she is everywhere with Caleb now-a-days.

The party is going on in full swing and everyone is having fun, except for me, obviously! I am never a party person, so I am kind of an out of place there. Noah, Nina, Jake everyone is having fun, playing games, dancing around and drinking while I move around the house to search for a secular place to settle myself in.

I am walking around when I see Caleb standing in a corner all alone. A part of me want to go their and talk to him, but another part have the little bit of dignity left which she doesn't want to loose to him. I am standing there fidgetting with myself as what to do, when Caleb looks up to me. I instantly get conscious as his eyes roams around my body and then again fixes his gaze with mine. At that moment Rebecca comes out from somewhere and throws herself over Caleb. She is already half wasted and the way she hugs Caleb makes me so furious that I storm out of the house to the backyard garden.

This place is nearly empty and quite dark since the party is inside the house and no one is out here. The only light that glistens the backyard is coming from the moons and stars. I sit down on a bench nearby and decided to stay here until it is time for me to go home. I am sitting there for quite sometime listening to my ipod, when suddenly I feel that someone is watching me. I turn around and see Caleb standing behind me with his hands crossed,