Chapter 18

"Its been three days Noah, how long are you going to do this?" I ask while putting the food over the kitchen counter at Noah's place, "You can't stay without talking to me forever, you know that right?"

"Its not like I am not talking to you at all" Noah rolls his eyes and sits on the couch to watch the remaining game of football.

"It's heading to that direction, you know!" I sit beside him on the couch and face him, "Another two -three days, and we will be ex-bestfriends'" I say quoting the words in air.

Noah rolls his eyes again, laughing slightly, but trying to hide it infront of me, "Drama queen! But you maybe right, it's really heading to that direction"

"Noah!" I glare at him, "What's wrong with you?"

"Nothing" He says while still watching the match, not bothering to look at me.

"Then why are you behaving like this? Is it because of that day when I snapped at you?I said I'm sorry"

"No" he says, still not looking at me.

"Noah, please, why the hell are you avoiding me?" I snatch the remote from his hand and switch the TV off.

"Bella" He galres at me, "Just leave it, alright?"

"Then tell me what's wrong?" I try to move away from him, as he tries to take the remote from my hand, "No, Noah, I am not giving this back"

"Bella, stop acting like a child" Noah glares and holds my hand, "Give it to me"

"Come and get it Noah" I stick my toungue out and run away from him as I see him chasing behind me acroos the room to get the remote back.

"Bella, I swear I'll kill you, just give it back" Noah yells behind me, as I run around the kitchen counter, so that he can't get to me.

We run in circles like five to six times, before Noah decides enough-is-enough and jumps over the counter to get a hold of me. I squeal in fear and push him back before running upstairs. Noah nearly falls over before gaining control and running behind me again. 

"Bella! stop!" Noah shouts behind me and nearly catches me.

I quickly go inside his bedroom and try to shut the door, but in vain. Noah just arrives in time and we try to push the door from both sides. If that's even possible! But as usual, his strength is far superior to mine, and he manages to open the door wide, making me fall backwards. I try to get up and run away, but he holds my hand with his one hand and tries to take back the remote. My resistance is futile as he wraps his hand around my waist and tightly holds the other one, 

"Now try to get away Bella Jones" His mouth inches apart from my ear, his heavy breathes falling over my neck.

"Noah" I scream as he manages to pull the remote from my grasp.

"You witch, give it back" Noah screams, and turns around leaving me.

"You monster" I pull him by his shoulder. Noah looses his foot control and skids trying to hold onto me for support. But I, being the clumsy me, loose control too, and we both fall over the bed, still trying to fight for the remote. We snatch and pull the remote from eachother, rolling over the bed, fighting like kids. Suddenly while rolling, we don't notice that we are on the edge of the bed, and roll over to fall hard on the floor. Well, actually Noah falls on the floor, I just manage to fall over him.

"You fat little insect" Noah hisses, as I drop over him heavily. He surely got hurt, but I am not fat, like, not in a million year!

"Insect? Eww" I question him in disgust. He looks at me with those glaring blue eyes and then suddenly we both burst out laughing. I am still over him laughing uncontrollably when I skid again and fall further close to him. My hair falling all over my face and we are inches apart from each other as Noah lay beneath me. Our laugh fades away as I see Noah's intense gaze over me.