Chapter 13

The first thing I realise when I wake up next day is that my head hurt like hell..!! Literally hurts like a massive rock fell over it and crushed it. Though as far as I remember, I hit my head yesterday night when Caleb pushed me to the wall and it didn't feel so serious that time. Now, the back of my head is a bit swollen and maybe medicine would work its wonders?

I get up, take a painkiller, do all the things I do everyday and get dressed before I head downstairs for breakfast. Mom has made pancakes today. Yummy!!

"Mom, Nina is back. Her aunt is quite okay now" I say as I relinquish the delicious pancake.

"Oh, that's good, and Georgina is back too?" Georgina is Nina's mother. Both our mothers are best friends like us, its like a match made in heaven.

"I don't know that, didn't ask her, she was tired yesterday" I mumble out while eating.

"It's okay, I'll call her myself. I hope you two will pick Noah up from airport, have you decided?"

"Yes Mom, we are, don't worry about that" I say, quite suprised that my mother has to say this even after knowing we won't have it any other way.

"Oh and Noah is going to stay at Nina's place this time" Mother says looking at me.

"What? No" I sulk at the thought. It used to be so much fun, when we had sleep over's at my house, not that it wasn't fun at Nina's place, but still.

"No worries sweetheart, you can go and have a sleepover if you wish to" Mom's eyes dances as she says it out loud and I instantly get up to hug her for giving me permission to stay over at Nina's place, though I think I would have still gone to her place even if I didn't get permission. Nina's place is like a second home to me, "Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Mom. Do you know you are the best Mom in the whole wide world?" I exaggerate much more than it actually is.

"Oh yeah, I have heard it a few times" Mom says laughing and trying to free herself from my hug to do her work.

"Finish your food fast and go to school, otherwise you will be late again" Mom glares after I have released her and I start hovering over the food again.

"Yes, Mom" I say obliging.

"So, Noah will be here within 11 am, so you and Nina decide when will you go and all the plans you are going to have after he arrives. Let me and Georgina know by tomorrow, so we can prepare accordingly"

"Relax Mom, Noah wouldn't want some extravagant plans for his 'welcome party', and he will be here on Monday, why such hurry?"

"Monday? Bella, he is arriving on 26th. It's this Sunday, day after tomorrow. You surely didn't forget the day, did you?"

Sunday? This Sunday?!!! What the hell...!!

"No, I didn't" I walk up to a calendar above the study table with confusion and there it is, the red letter day 26th is a Sunday, "I just mixed up the dates" I say while my mind drifts to someone else.

"Well, thank god you know the correct date now" Mom said rolling her eyes while going back to herk chores.

"Mom, I have to go, I am late, bye. Love you" I grab my bag and head out, not even finishing my favourite pancakes. I have no appetite left and no way of thinking anything else other than last nights incident where Caleb was kissing me and requesting me to meet him this Sunday.

Holy shit! It's this Sunday! What do I do now? I can't meet Caleb this Sunday. Oh my god!!

At school I tell Nina what happened, and she advices me to tell Caleb the genuine reason. I decide to do the same. At lunch I'll tell him, it's not that of a big issue, we will meet Monday instead and then he can give me all his answers. He would understand.