Chapter 7

Even today I managed to be late for my 1st class. Shit!

I am really in a very bad mood today. Worse than what I was yesterday. Caleb didn’t care to call me. Why would he? He is Mr. Popular, so many girls are after him, and so many call him each night just to hear his voice. Why would he bother to call me up? Ugh! I have to stop thinking about him all the time.

Mr. Anderson was writing some sums on the board and I intended to jot it down, but my stupid phone won’t stop buzzing. It has been buzzing since the class started and yet hadn’t stopped. First I had thought of checking, but due my gross mood, I decided not to look at it. After class! I said to myself. Anything can wait till another ten minutes.

As soon as the class got over I took out my phone and Oh my!

It was none other than Caleb. He had called me four times already. Great! Finally he decided to call me. Why does he do this? Calls me at all the odd times! 

The phone started ringing again when I was busy cursing my luck. I picked it up,

“Why don’t you ever pick your phone?” I heard his voice raging through the otherside.

"I was in class” I replid.

“So? I am in class too, and I am still calling you. So, why can’t you?” He asked nonchalantly.

“You what?” I asked in shock. Then I remembered that his parents are very rich and also donates a lot of money in school's charity. Well, what can one expect from their son?!
He doesn't have any fear of being thrown away from school. He gets good grades somehow as well.

“Whatever! What are you doing today after school?” He asked. I heard someone tell Caleb to put the phone down.
"Great! Now I got caught while speaking on the phone with you. It’s all your fault!” He blamed.

“What? Mine? How?” I asked surprised, “And was that a teacher who asked you to put the phone down?”

“Yes, or who else do you think would dare to speak up like this in class? And obviously it’s your fault. It is because of you that I have to use my phone while class is ongoing. Why didn't you call me last night?” He asked the last question with a serious tone.

“Don’t blame it on me, I didn’t ask you to call me” I stated in a rude tone, remembering what happened when I had called him that night, I added, "It was already late, I didn't want to bother while you were sleeping"
I heard him tell someone to wait for two minutes, probably his teacher. Why does he even come to school?!

“Bella.." He started and stopped. God, does my name sound completely different when he calls out or what?!
"Hmm.. So, what are you doing today after school?” He asked again coming back to his phone.

“Nothing. Why?” I asked.

“Fine. Wait up after school. Don’t go away, or don’t even think of running. I will meet you there” He commanded.

God! He is such a bully! “Fine, I won't. But may I know why?”

“No!” he said coldly.

I didn’t say anything. Why can’t he answer any of my questions? Always no and no.

“I have to hang up now. Do what I have told you to and” then he chuckled and said ”Don’t dare to disturb me in class again. Unlike you, students come to study here” and he hung up the phone.

I just sat there in shock. How come it was my fault? And what did he mean by unlike me? Even I come to school to study. He was the one who called me up. Huh! Insulting me like this in front of his class, I’ll get him for this. Well actually no. Who am I kidding? I can’t even talk to him properly when he stands before me. Whatever!

Nina came to my seat and started telling me how Jake had surprised her last night by coming to her house and giving her flowers. Oh! Why can’t I have a boyfriend like him? Why am I stuck with this bully? Apparently we all were going somewhere after school, but even Nina didn’t know. It’s a surprise!

After school, Nina and I stood near the main gate for more than twenty minutes after which Caleb and his friend’s came out. I saw them coming and turned around. I was still angry with him; I don’t know why!

He didn’t bother to talk to me either. He looked ahead and said, “Come on!”

See! This is why I am angry. He is so arrogant! He doesn’t bother to talk nicely. So much attitude!

“Where are we going?” I snapped at him.

He chuckled and said, “Follow me, you’ll know yourself!”

I hate him!

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Vote and comment :*