Chapter 12

"What are you doing?" I yell at Caleb, as he shuts the classroom door behind me.

"I want to talk to you" Caleb replies with a serious tone.

"Not now, let's talk later" and I start walking past him to open the door. His hand grabs mine. He pushes me to the door, holding both my hands to the sides while making me unable to move from my place. His mouth comes inches closer to mine and he pleads with all seriousness, "Please, Bella"

This closeness is making me dizzy, like what some strong aroma does to your senses. I barely manage to make out word form in my mouth, "What?"

"Why did you get angry at me? What did I do?" Caleb asks.

What? He is asking the same question again. Isn't it obvious yet?

"Caleb stop it" I reply getting hold of myself a little.

"No I won't, unless you tell me what's wrong!" He replies, coming much closer than before. His lips are just a bit away from mine, and his gray eyes pleading for an answer. His hands still hold mine tightly at its place, grabbing them too tightly... its hurting.

"Please leave me, you are hurting me" I close my eyes and utter those words out. I have to get a grip of myself.

Caleb steps a foot back, his grip a little less tighter, but he doesn't free me yet, "I want you to talk to me. Answer me"

"I want answers too Caleb, and you didn't give me any, so you don't get any either" I glare back at him. His pleading eyes slowly turning dark with anger.

"Why is it so important for you to know them? Why can't you just accept this as it is?" Caleb asks with a irritating look on his face.

"Most of the guys don't go about kissing random girls and then ask them to be their girlfriends for no reason. That just doesn't make sense, why me?" I snap at him so that he tells me the truth.

"Why not?" He again steps closer to me, pressing me to the door behind, his mouth tilts a little towards my ear and he whispers "Just let it go, Bella. You want this too" His huskly voice sounds more seductive, his soft breaths making tingling affect below my ear.

"I... I can't..." I try to bring words to my mouth, but this sudden exotic feeling is making me go numb.

His nose nuzzles my ear softly. A soft yet electrifying touch, which sends shivers down my body, "Please" he whispers. Even his pleadings feel damn seductive. Shit

"Caleb.. please... I.." I start. He tilts his head back up again, making me forget everything I was saying, and I loose myself in his gray eyes. His hands slides up my arm, touching them gently.

"Be my girlfriend, Bella" He whispers again. This time the word again sticks in my head like a batter. Why is he so persistant about this?

I push him away, forgetting all the sensations I was feeling a few seconds ago, and look away, not daring to loose myself in his eyes again, "I... I can't do this... Not until I get my answers..."

"Bella..." He tries to come close to me again. But this time, I don't let him. I turn around and walk away slamming the door behind me. I run away from him as fast as I can. The thing that happened a minute ago is not meant to happen, I can't let him make me so vulnerable everytime he is close to me. And why is he doing this? 

At night all I could think about is how Caleb wants me to be his girlfriend. I could have agreed to that. Atleast we can go from there somewhere. I always wanted this. Who doesn't want their crush to have a crush back at them? I think most of the girls of our school want Caleb. But I don't know, the unanswered questions keeps bothering me. My inner self wants me to slow down. Why?