Chapter 29

"Caleb, this is not the way you should welcome me" Cecile says with a stern but calm voice as we all look at her questionably.

"You can't be that Cecile, can you?" Noah enquires for the tenth time. He is so shocked and confused, I wonder why?!

"Cecile, what do you want?" Caleb asks in a low stern voice.

"Came to meet you after such a long time. Was missing you terribly, can't I even do that?" Her gray eyes glistenes as she smirks at Caleb.

"Missing me? Really? Since when did you start missing me?" Caleb releases my hand and laughs at her remark.

"You are really Cecile?" Noah interrupts in between. God! What's wrong with him?!

"Yes, Noah" Cecile turns towards Noah, her expression changes to a more serious one as she keeps looking at him, "Remembered something?"

"Cecile..." Noah's expression proves how much shock he is in right now.

"Bella, right?" Cecile turns towards me, "God! Expected much better from you Caleb!" She says looking at Caleb.

"Cecile" Caleb glares, "It's none of your business" He rages angrily.

"Everything regarding you is my business. Or rather our business" Cecile cocks up one of her eyebrow.

"Cecile, go home! Now!" Caleb commands.

"Did you tell her about me? Bella, do you know who I am?" Cecile looks at me and asks.

"No, I don't.." I reply, not sure what is going on in here.

"I am his older sister, damn unfortunate, don't you think?" She smirks at me, as I feel the room finally stops spinning around me. His sister?? Like real blood sister?

"Twin sister to be precise. You are just one hour older to me" Caleb clarifies quickly.

Twin sister? But they look nothing alike except... gray eyes! His sister? Should I be happy? Should I panic?

"You are Caleb's sister! No shit!" Noah gasps in shock.

"By your expression I can assume he hasn't told anything about me. That's not fair brother" Cecile pouts faking hurt.

"I didn't think it was needed" Caleb's cold expression is back again.

"That's right" Cecile says walking towards the couch and sitting down, "We have drifted too much apart in the past five years"

"Cecile, it's not the best place to discuss all these"

"Please people, sit down" Cecile waves her hand around the seats, "Others are staring at us. Let's not spoil the mood of this party"

"What are you doing here Cecile?" Caleb enquires impatiently.

"Gran was talking to our Father the other day, he said you are bringing home a girl this year. You really thought this would piss him off?" Cecile chuckles, "Anyways, I just came to witness the drama"

"Caleb what is she talking about?" I turn towards Caleb and ask. Why would his Father be angry? I don't get it.

"Nothing." Caleb mutters, "This is a party, Cecile. Don't try to ruin it"

"Like you ruined everything we loved?" Cecile snap in return with a serious tone.

"Leave. Right now!" Caleb grunts out slowly.