Chapter 14

"Oh god, is his flight late or what?" Nina says impatiently standing beside me, while we wait for Noah's flight to arrive.

"I hope not. I mean they would have announced it by now if it was, wouldn't they?" I reply, not so sure myself.

"Oh god! Not again" and Nina walks away taking out the phone from her purse as Jake starts calling her for the fifth time since we arrive at the airport.

Okay! So I decided that meeting Noah is much more important to me than meeting Caleb and getting answers from him. Well, I want to know why he is doing all the things he is doing, but not today. Not the way he wants me to.

I haven't spoken to him since the time he left me at the cafeteria. I heard from Nina that he had a fight with Tim again yesterday and was hit badly but had refused to go to hospital for treatment just so that he can meet me today. Huh! As if I will belive that..! Jake is trying to make me and Nina belive all this so that I would go and meet Caleb. But that's not happening, I am not falling for this stupid pranks. I am not meeting him, whatever happens!

"Oh My God!!!!! He is here!" Nina screams from behind me, making me jump out of my thoughts. She runs past me and jumps at the person standing in front of me hugging him tightly.

The same old dirty blonde hair, huge grin, brown sparkling eyes is standing tall with two huge luggages by his side and is undoubtedly my best friend- Noah. Tears well up in my eyes as I see him hugging Nina back and speaking to her as if nothing has changed. After long drawn conversation with her, finally his eyes meet mine. His grin doesn't leave his face as he walks towards me, a hint of tear-sparks in his eyes too.

I can't hold myself any longer as I run towards him, my tears falling off my eyes- Happy tears. My long lost friend is here again. I hug him tightly as I crush into him, and he sweeps me off the floor and swoons me around in his arms, "Hey, Beautiful"

"Hey, handsome" I reply back, trying not to sob infront of him.

As he puts me down our eyes meet again and we still keep smiling at each other even though I know he is trying to hide his tears too.

"So, you got some plastic surgery done in the last year since I saw you? You look remarkably beautiful, unlike your usual self. You got talents Bella" He says as we three head back to the parking lot each carrying his luggage while he smiles at us playing with Nina's car keys in his index finger.

"Oh you have no idea how much attention she is getting in school for her beauty now" Nina chimes in. I instantly glare at her, which shuts up her mouth and she walks ahead apologetically.

"Anyways, gor your information, I was born beautiful" I reply struggling with the heavy bag he has handed me and trying to feel proud about my beauty for a change since it came from him.

Noah though catches me glare at Nina, but doesn't say anything about it. Good! I don't want him to know anything about Caleb, not right now, atleast not today.

"Oh really? I still have your childhood pics Bella" He smirks at me as he sits on the driver's seat. 

"Hey, it's my turn to drive" I shout as I see him starting the engine.

"You are still a kid, and we all know your driving skills, Bella, just get in the car and see how I make it fly" 

I roll my eyes, and enter the back seat pouting, while Nina seats at the front beside Noah.

"You don't tempt me like that, Bella" Noah says looking at me through the rear view mirror.

I cross my arms around my chest and look outside the window giving a fake angry look. But inside I am dancing with joy as finally this day has arrived where we all three are together again. I am just too much happy to be mad at him.