A Dark Twisted Web

Chapter 4 what’s inside the package

With shaky hands I picked up the gifts I received.

“Willow, what is it?” I heard Fury ask.

“Phil’s S.H.I.E.L.D badge and a disk.” I replied as Fury took the badge out of my hands.

“A disk, what’s on it?” Fury asked me.

“I don’t know, and I don’t plan on finding out.” I said franticly. I could feel all eyes on me, and I could all tell they were worried.

“C, I, L, M. Chris, Iris, Loki, Magneto.” Willow said in a whisper as Logan put his hand on her back.

“Willow, can I please have the disk?” Fury asked.

“Why?” I questioned.

“We need to see it; it could help us locate your Uncle.”

“Okay, Fury I get what you’re saying, but watching this isn’t going to help.

“How do you know……”Fury said before I interrupted him.

“Because Fury, when I was taken by Chris and Iris when I left the building turned flipping invisible.” Fury sighed and reached his hand out towards the disk. I quickly pulled my hand away, and Peter quickly grabbed the disk.

“Hey!”

“Willow, we need to watch this.” Fury said taking the disk from Peter.

“No, you guys need to watch it. I’m going upstairs.”

“Understood,” Fury simply replied, “Logan will tell you what happened tomorrow.” I nodded my head,

“Oh, and Fury,” Willow said halfway upstairs, “when do we start?”

“Tomorrow.”

“Good,” Willow said as she headed up the rest of the stairs.

REVIEW