A Dark Twisted Web

Chapter 28 saving Phil Coulson

Willow just finished putting on her leather body suit that holds places for guns, and knifes.

“Looking sharp.” Willow heard Peter ask from behind her.

“Thank you.” Willow said pecking Peter on the lips.

“Gross, get a room.” Clint said from behind them. Willow rolled her eyes and walked away from Peter.

“Be safe.”

“I will.” Willow said before rejoining Clint.

“How are you and Natasha?”

“Good.” Clint simply replied with a small blush showing in his cheeks. “Ready?” Clint asked Willow.

“Ready.” Willow said before they left.

When Clint and Willow made it into Willow’s grandmother’s house they split up. Clint went to find any information possible and Willow went to find her Uncle. Clint couldn’t find any information, so he decided to join Willow.

Willow heard foot steps behind her and quickly pulled a gun out and began shooting.

“Whoa, Willow, Why are you shooting me?”

“Jesus Christ Clint, you scared the piss out me.”

“I can tell. Come one lets go find your Uncle.” They began to search and they found him, it took them an hour.

“Sir, we’ve got him.” Clint told Fury through his ear piece.

“Good, we’ll be there soon.” Fury said. Within seconds Phil was getting checked out my doctors. When they were finished Willow went over to her uncle.

“H-h-how?”

“It’s a long story,” Willow said before she began to tell Phil the story. When she was done Phil hugged her, and she hugged back.

“I’m glad you’re okay.” Willow told her Uncle.

Phil was about to respond, but Fury interrupted, “Willow you’re needed, sorry Phil.” Phil nodded.

“I’ll be back.” Willow told her Uncle before leaving.