A Dark Twisted Web

Chapter 10 the call

I set my bags down in Peter’s room and looked around.

“Won’t M.J. come in and get her stuff?”

“Nope.” Peter said placing her bags down on the floor. Willow smiled at Peter.

“What?”

“You’re just really hot.”

“So, you were checking me out?”

“What? No, no, I was admiring.”

“Whatever you say Willow,” Peter said capturing her lips. Willow put a hand on his neck, and Peter put a hand on her back. They were interrupted by a knock on the door.

“Who is it?”

“It is Thor.” Thor’s thunderous voice replied. I looked at Peter and smiled.

“Come in”

“Lady Willow!”

“Thor!”

“Man with eye patch wants to see you.”

“Okay Thor, thanks.” Thor nodded and left the room.

“I’ll be right back.” Peter nodded.

Willow finally met up with Fury on the control center. He just handed me a phone and left.

‘Weird I thought to myself as I put the phone up to my ear.

“Hello.”

“Hello Willow.”

“What do you want?”

“Like I said before, you.”

“You can’t have me.”

“Yes I can because if you don’t do as I say, I’ll kill your Uncle. Now are you listening?”

“Yes.”

“Good, now here’s what I want you to do. When we attack in precisely four days you’re coming with us, freely, got it?”

“Yes.”

“One more thing, if you tell anyone, we’ll know, and we’ll kill your Uncle right on the spot. Is that understood?”

“Yes.”

“Good, I’ll see you soon.” Willow heard the dial tone and hung up with Chris’s chilling voice still in her mind.