A Dark Twisted Web

Chapter 13 hell x4

Chris dragged Willow into what he called the enemy ship.

“What are you doing? I had two more days until you took me.”

“Yes, but I know from yesterday you were tempted to tell Peter.”

“How did you know that?”

“I have my ways.” Chris simply replied

“You have someone undercover on the ship, don’t you?”

“Aren’t you just a little genius?” Just then Iris, Loki, and Magneto entered the room.

“Willow, it’s nice to see you again.” Iris said.

“I wish I could say the same.”

“This is Willow? I’ve got to say I was expecting more.” Willow looked slightly offended, but dismissed what Loki had said, she needed to find Coulson.

“Is this Loki? I’ve got to say I was expecting someone with less than a female attitude.” Willow said with a smirk on her face. Loki quickly smacked the smirk off her face.

“You are a hostage, and you will treat everyone here with respect, is that understood?” Magneto asked Willow. Willow just glared at the old man.

“I take that as a yes. Loki, please take Miss. Willow Manz to her cell.” Loki smirked. He grabbed Willow roughly by her forearm, and dragged her through a dark hallway. They stopped in front of a cell, and Loki unlocked it with Magic. Loki quickly pushed her in, and locked the cell. Willow heard someone else in the cell. She almost jumped with glee when she saw who it was.

“Uncle Phil.”

“Willow?”

“Yeah, yeah it’s me.

“How?” Willow sighed before she began to tell the story.

“That’s some story.”

“Yeah, yeah it is. Listen Phil, I’m so sorry.”

“You don’t have to say you’re sorry, I understand.” Willow nodded.

“We have to get out of here,” Willow said quietly.

“I have an idea.”

“I’ll listen, and help if I can.” Phil started to tell Willow his plan that they’d put into action later that night.