A Dark Twisted Web

Chapter 16 sweet mistakes someone’s fake

That was days ago. Willow was talking to Clint and Tony when Fury came in.

“Willow I need you in the control center.” Fury said. Willow bid Clint and Tony goodbye and followed Fury. When they made it into the control center there was a video call from Chris, Iris, Loki, and Magneto.”

“Nice to see you again, Willow.”

“Wish I could say the same.”

“How’s Coulson?” Magneto asked.

“He’s fine.”

“How about Peter and Charles?” Iris asked.

“They’re fine,” Willow said getting annoyed.

“Are you sure about that?” Loki asked.

“I’m positive.”

“I wish we could believe you, Willow.” Loki said.

“What do you mean?”

“Have you ever thought it was a little easy for you guys to escape?” Loki asked getting amused.

“I don’t know what you’re getting at.” Willow said completely confused until it hit her.

“Did you clone Coulson?”

“You bet your ass we did.” Chris said. Then the screen went black.

“Where are Charles and Peter now?”

“I don’t know where Charles is, but Coulson’s Clone is with Peter.” Willow said before running off.

When Willow reached the room she heard grunting coming from the other side. Willow tried to open the door, but it was locked.

“Peter, Peter, Peter!” Willow yelled, when no response came she remembered she had an ear piece.

“Fury I need you to unlock Peter’s door.”

“Done,” Fury’s voice said a few seconds later. This time when Willow turned the door knob, the door opened. Willow ran in. The only thing she saw was Peter lying on the floor. Willow was suddenly hit hard on the back of the head. Willow fell to the ground, and when she looked up the Coulson clone picked her up by her throat and slammed her into the wall twice. Then he picked her up again and threw her on the floor. When she hit the ground she noticed the clone was going to grab her foot. She quickly turned around and kicked him in the gut. Just when Willow was going to do worse Fury stepped in, and shot the clone.

Fury ran over to Peter who was begging to come to. Fury gave orders into his ear piece and moments later part of the medical team checked Peter. She looked over at Fury who had an unpleasant look on his face.