A Dark Twisted Web

Chapter 29 new date of doom

Willow followed Fury out of the room.

“Care to tell me what this is about Fury.”

“It’s them.” Fury said keeping his eyes foreword.

When they got the control center everyone was waiting, and Chris, Iris, Loki, and Magneto were on the screen. Willow took a seat between Clint and Peter.

“Congratulations Clint and Willow you saved Coulson” Chris said.

“But now, we’re forced to move our date foreword.” Magneto said. Willow looked unamused.

“We’ll see you at the sta……” Loki was cut off by the screen going black.

“I guess we’re going back to Stark Tower.” Natasha said.

“I just got done rebuilding that thing!” Tony said in a winy girl voice. Fury told the driver of the Heli-Carrier to go to Stark Tower. Everyone got up.

“Willow a moment please.” Fury said. Willow nodded her head.

“How would you like to be on call?”

“On call?” Willow asked confused.

“It’s where we call you if we need you to come in. You’re basically an agent. Willow thought for a moment before answering Fury’s question.

“Sure.”

“Sign here.” Fury handed Willow a pen, and Willow signed.

Willow left shortly after she asked Fury a few questions about her job. When she was walking in the hall the team was getting ready for battle.

“Get ready.” Clint said.

“Why?”

“They’ve already started attacking.” Tony replied simply before Willow got ready.