A Dark Twisted Web

Chapter 17 it’s my fault

Fury walked over to Willow who was sitting down, and bent down so he was eye to eye with her.

“It’s my fault; I shouldn’t have brought him back.”

“It’s not your fault, it could have happened to anyone of us.”

“I know, but I was the one who brought him back. When Hill got me, I told her about Coulson. He could have been getting information from S.H.I.E.L.D, and feeding it to the enemies. I’m the reason why Peter is hurt. It’s my fault, no one else but mine.” Fury sighed.

“Willow, we all believed the clone was the real Coulson. It’s all of our faults.” Willow sighed.

“Where’s Charles?” Just then Logan stormed into the room. He pointed at Willow.

“You, this is your entire fault.”

“Yeah, I know.”

“You should pay for what happened to Charles.”

“Wait, what happened to Charles?”

“He was brutally murdered.” Time stood still. Fury left the room with Logan. He said something about Charles before he left. Willow sighed and slowly got up. She was going to leave before the voice of Steve Rodgers stopped her.

“Willow.”

“Steve.”

“How are you doing?”

“I could be better Steve, thanks for asking.” Steve nodded before he spoke.

“We’re going to find your Uncle.”

“I know, it’s finding him to late I’m worried about.” Steve nodded once again.

“Peter asked me to get you, he wants to see you.”

“Steve, could you please tell Peter you couldn’t find me. I don’t want to face him right now.

“That’s lying.” Steve stated.

“I know, please Steve.” Steve gave it some thought and finally nodded. 

“Promise me you’ll speak with him later.”

“I promise.” Willow said before they parted ways.