A Dark Twisted Web

Chapter 25 black out

Peter sat in a chair outside Willow’s room in the medical exam area. Fury walked in with a semi-pissed off look on his face.

“What happened?” Fury asked startling Peter.

“I don’t know sir, I heard a noise, I woke up and turned on the light, when I did I saw her on the floor.”

“Let me know what happened.” Fury said before leaving. Just as he left the doctor came in.

“What happened? Is she alright?” Peter asked.

“She’s alright; she was sleep deprived and drank way to much coffee.”

“Can I see her?”

“Of course.” The doctor said steeping out of Peter’s way. Peter entered and saw Willow sitting up. Willow was sure Peter was going to yell at her, but once again he hugged her.

“I’m glad you’re okay.” Peter said and Willow nodded.

“What were you doing up?” Willow sighed before she told him. When she finished Peter looked surprised. He was about to say something when the doctor came in.

“You’re free to go Miss. Manz, just get some sleep and lay off the coffee and you should be fine.” Willow nodded. Willow took Peters hand and looked him in the eyes.

“I haven’t slept in three days. I’m ready to go bed.” Peter chuckled.

“Sure.” He said picking her up bridal style, and carrying her to the bedroom where they slept until seven.