A Dark Twisted Web

Chapter 30 the battle of New York #2

Willow looked around. This was the second battle of New York. Steve was currently telling the rest of the team where to go, and who to attack. He turned to Willow.

“You get Loki at the top of the tower.” Willow nodded. Steve finished giving orders and they all went to destroy their assigned enemies. Of course there enemies cloned themselves, but this time the clones didn’t talk, so they knew which one was a clone, and which one wasn’t. Willow hated Loki was a burning passion and couldn’t wait to make Loki suffer.

“Loki,” Willow hissed only to find he was nowhere in sight. “You’ve got to be kidding me.” Willow said when suddenly a Loki clone grabbed her. Willow and multiple Loki clones began to battle. Every once and awhile Willow would be on the ground, but she would find her way back up. The Avengers were busy dealing with some other Loki clones, and were doing great. The X-Men had just finished defeating and killing Magneto and all of his clones. Peter was dealing with Iris and Chris and was doing great.

The battle was almost over. Willow thought she was finished when suddenly the real Loki slammed her on the ground.

“Where do you think you’re going?” Loki asked Willow stabbing Willow in her right side. Willow screamed in pain. Loki gave Willow a twisted smile and stabbed her in the left side of her body. Again, Willow screamed in pain.

“I’m going to make sure you die, you mewling quim.” Loki said stabbing willow an inch about her belly button.

“Peter!” Willow yelled in pain as Loki stabbed her four a fourth time, three inches above her last stab wound. Loki quickly disappeared when Peter showed up.

“Willow!” Peter screamed running over to her.

“Peter.” Willow said softly.

“Oh my god,” Peter said when he saw all the blood surrounding Willow’s slowly dying body.

“Peter.”

“Yeah.” Peter said holding back a sob.

“Tell my Uncle I love him.” Peter nodded.

“I’m so sorry.”

“It’s not your fault.” Peter said as the others were begging to show up.

“I love you.” Willow said taking off Peter’s mask to give him a kiss goodbye.

“I love you to.” Peter said, but he was too late.