Maia the Devil?

Previously on I Won't Give up On Us

I grabbed her by her waist and spun her around. I began to lean in when I heard a voice that I wanted to stay away from for awhile.

"Ross...?"

-CURRENT TIME-

Laura

He was about to kiss me. So dang close. I had it in the bag, but somehow it fell out. "Ross...?" we both heard a little voice from the opposite side of us. Ross rolled his eyes. "Maia, where the hell did you come from," Ross asked. She walked over to us and man did she have a wardrobe change since the Radio Disney interview. She had on a tiny crop top and the shortest shorts I've ever seen in my life. I rolled my eyes.

"Ross, like you didn't expect me to run after you, we're meant to be together," she smirked. She moved closer to him and he tried to hide his smile. Really Ross? He just stood there. "Ross, maybe we should talk in private," she said pulling him away. I was about to protest when she pulled him away. I swear she's the devil in disguise.

I followed them into the bush to find them making out. Tears streamed down my face. My mind wouldn't think properly. My hands shook. Then, what I didn't want to happen, happened. "Ross, w-what are you doing..." I trailed off. He pulled away from Maia and looked at me. His eyes saddened when he met mine, but what did he care? He had is dream girl. I ran from the trees back to where Ross and I had made our sand castles. I sat down by mine and cried to myself.

Through the blurriness of my tears, I saw something shiny in the sand. I grabbed it and saw that it was an earring. I frantically grabbed it and dug it into my skin. I wailed loudly, mainly because I knew I was alone. I did this five more times then threw the earring in the ocean. This time Ross couldn't stop me. It was already done.

I was about to leave when he talked.

"Laura, why the hell are you doing this to yourself," Ross sighed walking over to me. He sat down beside me but I kept my distance. "Get the hell away from me," I hissed. Ross backed away. "Look Laura, you know how I feel about her," Ross started. "Don't even go there. I don't give a shit about how you feel about her. I don't give a shit anymore. Didn't you see how she was dressed Ross? Don't you get it? She's trying to seduce you," I yelled.

Ross blinked. He never saw me react like that. But he wasn't the type to let it go easily. "What the hell Laura? Why are you acting like this?" He yelled back. I'd had it. I don't want to hold it in anymore.

I gathered all my courage and spoke.

"Maybe because I have some feelings for you, but I bet you never would have guessed that," I snarled.

And with that, I was gone.

***

I know it's short, but it had to be. The next chapter will be one year in the future. What do you think will happen? I have big plans with this story. I don't intend on letting it end anytime soon! I will have another update explaining what will be happening in the future. Thanks and love you all! -Hailee

I Won't Give Up on Us-Raura  On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara