Ending It

Laura

Ross said it. He said he loves me. Yeah right. It's all just a trick to use me. I know he doesn't give a crap about me or my feelings. He just cares about his precious girlfriend.

I had ran back to my house and locked the door and shut all of the curtains. There was no way I could let him in here. I can't let him back into my  life. He hurt me once, he treated me like a joke, and now I left him like it's funny.

Ross thinks that I'm still the same girl I used to be. Well, that's definitely not the case. I've changed. And it was all because of that night.

Flashback~

"Hurry up Laur!" my best friend Chloey yelled at me. Yes, after Ross I had found another friendship. "Coming!" I yelled back and grabbed my jacket and keys. Chloey was taking me to this awesome party that I couldn't wait to go to. She had been talking about it all month.

I was wearing a yellow crop top and white high waist shorts. Yes, I was wearing yellow in honor of Ross, but nobody will ever know that. He actually picked out this crop, but once again, he'll never know.

I thought I was going to have a good time, but little did I know it wasn't what I thought. Chloey dragged me into this house where everything was just a blur. I walked past couples making out and people dancing. Ew. I don't believe in love anymore, not after what happened with Ross.

Chloey dragged me up to a bar stand and ordered me and her drinks. I didn't know they had alcohol in them, and since I thought she was my best friend, she'd know I don't drink that. I was wrong to have trust in her. She got me the most alcohol filled drink, and soon I was intoxicated.

End of Flashback~

Ever since that incident, I've changed. I've lost all trust I've ever had in a person, and I lost my ability to have a friendship. That's why I can't allow Ross back into my life. I know it'll just end up the same. I'm not willing to have that.

Whatever friendship we had, needs to end.

I heard a knock on my door and I jumped. My brunette hair bounced up and down and I started shaking. It was him. No No No No.

"Laura? Laura are you there?" Ross yelled. "Go away Ross!" I yelled back through the door. Ross opened the door. What? I thought I locked it. Damn it, he can still pick locks, "Laura, why are you pushing me away?" he asked. I avoided his eyes that were trying to make contact with mine.

"I don't trust anymore Ross," I breathed out. "Why Laura? You can trust me Laura," Ross said. I then looked into his eyes, anger washed over mine. "Trust you? Never, in a million years will I ever trust you again. Ever."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N; Hey guys! I know it's short, but it's not bad. Comment and Vote! Love you all so much!

-haileexoxo