What Happens Now?

I drove into the driveway, barely stopping the car before getting out. I swung the door open and ran up the driveway to the house. I tried opening the door, but it was locked. Maia, she locked it. I cursed under my breath and ran to the back, only to find the back door locked too. I picked up a rock and threw it at the kitchen window.

I froze when I heard the beeping sound of an alarm. Seriously Maia? You set the alarm. I needed the password. I barely had anytime to find it. Luckily the password was written on a sticky note taped to the fridge. I sighed a breath of relief. I looked at the note and read the password.

Alarm Password; donttouchmyalarm

I laughed a little, realizing she had related it to Austin and Ally with Ally's signature phrase, "Don't touch my book." Little things like this just make my day.

I typed the code into the alarm and the beeping stopped. I sighed and looked to my left. I saw a brunette lying unconscious on the ground. "Laura! Oh my gosh," I yelled and ran to her side. I picked up her fragile body and laid her on the couch. I immediately called Riker. He'd know what to do.

-Phone Call-

Riker; Hey Ross, what is it now?

Ross; Riker, this is serious. I found Laura un conscious at her house. What am I supposed to do? What happens now?

Riker; Rocky, shut up already! I'm trying to listen to Ross here. Sorry Ross, Rocky and Ratliff are playing video games again and we all know how that turns out. Anyways, what were you saying?

Ross; Laura is unconscious and beaten. What do I do now?

Riker; What? Ross, take her to the hospital!

Ross; Riker, I can't do that

Riker; Why the hell not Ross?

Ross; Because Maia did it. I can't turn her into the police. She'd just hurt Laura even more. Plus, I don't think I want to turn my ex- girlfriend into the police.

Riker; Whatever dude, just get chocolate milk then.

Ross; What? Riker?

Riker; Sorry, talking to Rydel. Bring her over here. Mom can help.

Ross; Okay, see you soon.

Riker; Bye.

-End of Phone Call-

I picked up Laura bridal style and ran outside, closing the door with my feet and turning on the alarm. I put Laura in the back seat of my car and started driving.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I barged through the door and to my surprise everyone was standing there, expecting me. "Give me my soon to be daughter in law," Mom said. "Mom," I whined. Everyone just laughed at me, and in return I shot glares at them. Mom laid her down on the kitchen floor and started whatever the heck she was doing.

'Don't worry Ross, Mom knows what she's doing," Rydel re-assured. I smiled. "Yeah man, trust me. If I was the one trying to save her, she'd be a goner, but Mom knows what she's doing," Rocky said. I was about to reply when Mom yelled from the kitchen, "Rocky, I need your help!" My eyes widened when she called for Rocky. I think his did too. "'Uhm, Mom, I don't think I'm the guy for that  job," Rocky protested. "I'll do it," Ratliff said and we all yelled "NO!" He looked at us confused and then Riker spoke up, "Why doesn't Ross help Mom?" They all nodded

I walked into the kitchen and saw Laura lying there. I can't stand looking at her when she's so fragile and weak. "What do you need help with Mom?" I asked. "Sweetie, can you pass me those herb leaves so I can place them on her head," Mom said. I grabbed the leaves and handed them to her. "Don't worry sweetie, she'll wake up. She just needs some time. That's all," Mom said.

I nodded my head. I really hope she's right. She left the room to tell my siblings. I sat down and held Laura's hand. "You'll be okay. You're strong Laura," I said with a tear running down my face. Then I let everything out. I laid down and curled myself into a ball and cried into Laura's hair. Not long after I fell asleep, Laura's hand in mine. I just need her to wake up.

But when she does,

What happens next?

<><><><><><><><><><><>

A/N- ;) Laura may or may not be in a coma.... but let's not tell Ross that. ;)

Love you all,

haileexoxo