Best Friends, Feelings?

Ever since Ross and I have regained our friendship, things have been really different. We have that connection that we had back on Austin and Ally one year ago. I definitely missed this friendship. It's literally everything I have.

"Laura!" Ross yelled into my room. I'm still living in my house now that I've fully recovered from my coma. Ross had a sleepover last night and now we're going to a sound check for his concert tonight. "Coming!" I called after him.

I laced up my red converse and grabbed an elastic and put my hair into a high ponytail. I had on high waisted shorts and a tank Ross got me a few days ago that said 'LOUDER is BETTER," It's literally my favourite thing ever.

I walked down the stairs and Ross was looking at his phone. I didn't have to say a word. Ross knew I was there. "Laura, sound check was delayed. Riker just texted. Want to watch a movie?" He asked. I shrug. "Sure, why not. Wait what time will sound check be at?" I asked. "3:30," Ross said. "Got it. Popcorn?" I asked.

"Duh, and with ex-" I cut him off, "Extra butter, not too much, just right, dill pickle seasoning and salt," I said. Ross laughed. "You know me so well babe," he said. I laughed. Him calling me babe wasn't anything out of the ordinary. It was typical. He's just to lazy to say my name. (A/N~ tbh, I could see ross doing this)

Once the popcorn was made I walked over to him. I put the popcorn down and Ross pulled me onto the couch. I fell onto his lap and he wrapped his hands around me. Okay so here's the thing; Ross and I are best friends, brother and sister, super close, but we both know we have feelings for each other. And yet, we're not dating.

"Ross, next time give me the heads up, okay?" I said laughing. He laughed too and put the popcorn beside us. His grip tightened around me and I snuggled into his chest. Did I mention he smells good? Like really good.

"Hey Laur, what movie?" Ross said, leaning his head on mine. "How about a Marathon of Austin and Ally," I said, laughing. "I'm down with that idea," Ross said, laughing. He went onto Disney Channel on demand and went onto Austin and Ally. Weird. A year ago we stopped filming, but I guess they're still airing the episodes.

"Pick a song," Ross said. I smiled. This is how we always pick A&A episodes. We name a song and then pick the episode that it's featured in. "Timeless," I said smiling up at him. Ross smiled and clicked on Future Sounds and Festival Songs. The episode started and Ross and I laughed at everything. It was the best.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Laura, now that Critics and Confidence is over, want to get to sound check?" Ross asked. "Yeah sure. What time is it anyways?" I asked him. "3:45," Ross said. Wait, 3:45? "Ross, weren't you supposed to be at sound check for 3:30?" I asked him. His eyes grew wide. "Shit," he muttered. "Laura we gotta go," he said, grabbing his sweater. "Obviously Ross," I said.

He grabbed my hand and we ran outside. "Ross, where's your car?" I said. "Oh yeah, right. I forgot I walked here yesterday," He said. My eyes grew wide. "How far is the venue?" I asked, warily. "3 miles?" he said unsure. "3 MILES? ROSS SHOR LYNCH," I yelled. He laughed. Looks like we're running this.

5 Minutes Later

"I CAN'T LET YOU PASS ME BY," Ross yelled. "OH OH OH OH OH OH," I followed up. Ross switched the song.

"OH NO HERE WE GO, HEAR YOUR VOICE ON THE RADIO," Ross started. "LIKE EVERY SINGLE SONG IS ABOUT YOU," I sang along.

And that was basically our whole run.

God, I'm so out of shape.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Ross and I finally get to the venue, it was like home free. "HELL YES," Ross yelled and ran inside. I was right behind him. A security officier stopped us. "Excuse me, you can't go in there," he said. Then Ross showed his face. "Sorry Mr. Lynch, go ahead," he said.

We both sprinted past the guard and into the venue. It was really big. We ran past a small section holding VIP's and Ross and I both waved and of course they screamed. We literally ran for another hour inside that venue before we found the rest of R5.

Ross spotted them and ran. I followed. Ross jumped onto the stage and I followed. The rest of R5 turned around and saw us. I flashed a smile and tried walking away, but Ross wouldn't let me leave. "Don't even think about it," he whispered in my ear.

R5 just stared us down. I've never seen Riker so mad. Then all of the sudden they burst out laughing. "You guys are priceless," Riker said, on the ground laughing. Ross and I were so confused. "We had Mom tape you guys trying to get here since Ross never took his car to your house Laura. Mom live streamed the video and when you guys were singing Pass Me By, holy that was perfection," Rydel said, making the perfection sign with her hand.

Ross and I were both shocked. Ross being Ross, the first thing he did was check twitter. Sure enough, it blew up, and #raurarunning was trending worldwide. Not cool Stormie. Not cool.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sound check was done and now I'm talking to Rocky.

"So, Laura, how are things with you and Ross?" He asked. "Pretty good, how are things with you and Savannah?" I said, smiling. "Pretty good actually. I'm thinking about asking her out," he said, blushing. "That's great, I'm really happy for you Rocky," I said. "Thanks Laura," he said.

"Well, sound check is over now, so let's get some food!" Riker said. Yum, I was starving. I haven't eaten since the popcorn earlier. I ran three miles since then. I'm starving.

I was about to go find Ross when my phone buzzed. I looked at it and saw there was a new message.

New Message From: Unknown

Hey little Laura, hope you're having fun. Don't think I'm gone just yet. See you soon..

Okay, now I'm finding Ross.

"ROSS!!" I yelled. I heard footsteps coming from behind me. "Laura? Laura are you okay?" he asked. "I was, until this," I said gesturing to my phone.

He looked at it and read the message. He looked up at me and we both said the same thing.

"Maia"

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N- Told you there would be something you didn't want.... ;)

BUT STAY TUNEDDD :)

haileexoxo