It's not Supposed to End like This

I woke up in my room. I saw no trace of Ross or anyone. I frowned. That sucks. Guess I'm alone this morning.

I hopped out of bed and checked my phone. I had one message.

From: Kya (:

Laura, hey. I need to talk to you. asap.

Hm, that's weird. I replied back.

To: Kya (:

Sure. I'll be at your house in ten.

I pulled on white high waisted shorts, and pink crop top, and pink converse. I put my hair into a high ponytail and added light makeup. I grabbed my phone and walked out of the house.

- Ten Minutes Later-

I walked up to Kya's front door and knocked. She answered almost as soon as I rung the doorbell and pulled me inside. I looked at her confused and then she started talking.

"Laura, have you seen this?" She said pulling me into the living room where Rydel was also sitting. "No, what is it?" I said, still confused. Rydel showed me her phone and it was a picture on Ross' Instagram account with some blonde girl. They were kissing. The picture was uploaded one hour ago.

My heart broke. I dropped Rydel's phone and fell onto the couch. Rydel embraced me in a hug. This can't be happening. This is why I don't trust anyone. Never trust love. "It's my fault. We were never even really together, but it's still my fault. I should have never let him back into my life," I said into Rydel's shoulder. "Shhh Laura, this is all on Ross. I'll never forgive him for this," Rydel said rubbing my arm.

It was my fault though. I was so stupid. Ross is just a player. He probably made that girl feel special just like how he made me feel special. I meant nothing to him. Just then the door bell rang. Kya looked through the door hole.

"Crap. Delly, it's Ross," Kya said. "Shoot, don't let him in," Rydel said, putting a blanket over me. "Kya, I know you're in there, I can literally see you," Ross said through the door. "Dang it," Kya said. Rydel hugged me from the side and said," Fine let him in, but don't let him in here," Rydel said.

Kya opened the door, but I couldn't hear well enough.

(Kya's POV)

I opened the door. I really hate him right now. "Hey, I went to Laura's but she wasn't there. Is she here?" Ross said. "Why the hell would you care," I spat at Ross. "Whoa, sorry. Are you okay?" Ross asked. "I don't know, why don't you ask your girlfriend?" I spat once again. I heard Rydel laughing in the background, which made my smile slyly.

"Whoa, I don't have a girlfriend," Ross said putting his hands up. "Bullshit," I said again. Ross expression changed from confused to mad. "Where the hell is she Kya," he asked. "In good care, where her heart can't be broken," I answered.

"What the hell do you mean," Ross yelled. I flinched. I pulled out my phone and showed him the picture. "What the hell, who took that," Ross said. "Uhm, you did, obviously," I said. "No way I'd never do that to Laura. That isn't even me. Look!" Ross yelled. I looked at the picture and my eyes widened.

Ross barged past me.

"Laura!" he yelled.

(Back to Laura's POV)

"Laura!" Ross yelled. I looked up to see him standing before me. Ross Shor Lynch. Rydel scoffed him off. "Get out of here dude," Rydel said to Ross. "No way Rydel. It wasn't even me in that picture. Look a little," Ross said back. Rydel rolled her eyes and examined the picture one last time. She looked up at Ross.

"It is so you! I know your hair anywhere!" she yelled. "Screw you. Let me talk to Laura," Ross said. "No way! Who do you think you are?" Rydel yelled. "RYDEL I'M IN LOVE WITH HER. LET ME TALK TO HER," Ross said.

He's in love with me.

"Ross, I'm aware of your feelings for her, but you broke her heart," Rydel said, a little more nicely. "IT WASN"T ME!" Ross yelled. Then I took off the blanket that was covering me. "Laura..." Ross started. "Ross, do you really love me?" I asked him. "Hell yes," Ross answered. "Then why...." I started as a tear dripped down my cheek.

"Laura no no no. It wasn't me. That's someone else. You know I'd never do that," Ross said, taking a step closer. "Ross, I can't" I said. "You can't what?" Ross asked.

"This, I can't do it anymore. I love you, I really do, but if you have feelings for someone else, tell me," Laura said.

"I have no feelings for anyone else. Just you. Only you. Laura, I want to marry you. Is that enough proof?" Ross said. I managed to smile, but it disappeared.

"I'm sorry Ross," I said.

"Why Laura why?" Ross said, desperate.

"My feelings for you are too strong. I'm going to fall in love, and that can't happen," I said. "Laura that's perfectly fine. Fall in love with me. You'll be okay. I'm going to catch you. I've already fallen in love with you," Ross said, looking me in the eye.

I stood on my tip toes and kissed Ross. He was startled at first, but then kissed back. After a few seconds I let go, hugged him and walked out the door. I can't fall in love with him again.

It's not supposed to end like this, but it has to.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

A/N- Ross is Laura's superhero, I'm sure he'll find her.

Oh, and Laura, don't think you can't because you already have ;)

See you next update,

-haileexoxo